Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aura Kingdom Panel

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I'm pleased to announce that we have developed a working panel! Right now there are very few features, but there are enough to get your server going!

This panel is open source, so anyone is welcome to jump on board to help us add other features. You can find the installation guide .

Here are the current features:
  • News
  • Donate
  • Vote
  • Rankings

We will not answer to any issues on this thread, if you come across an issue you can create an issue on the repository.

Note: We don't have a demo up and running yet, so the only way to look at the panel is to install it yourself.

Screenshots:
gZeyoli - Aura Kingdom Panel - RaGEZONE Forums

iFnqSD5 - Aura Kingdom Panel - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Added screenshots... noticed that the account page doesn't work. There will be a fix for it tomorrow.

Update: I added the account page... it only took a few minutes.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
currently working on spanish translation n.n

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Here is the guide on how to install it: ... the link is also in the original post.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If your talking about a demo, there isn't one. If your talking about the link to download the panel, it's in the original post.

nope I already installed and successfully ran the website what i mean is what is the directory of the admin panel?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
1Hk8RMx - Aura Kingdom Panel - RaGEZONE Forums

Server Status Offline...

Please help...

I need solution...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back