Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Aura Kingdom] release files

Reaction score
i see...
i mean, can we just edit some client files for updates or edits, without touching the server files?
and... can you tell me what software tools is needed to edit some game stats, exp earn, game drops, items, etc?
i can learn from google xd
but if you want tell me, its a bonus for me, and im grateful to you too :)

the files must be edited, on the server side and on the client side.
the tools, notepad ++ and others you find in the aura section right here.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the files must be edited, on the server side and on the client side.
the tools, notepad ++ and others you find in the aura section right here.
nice
thx for the informs x)
i will try it, hope my little notepad ++ knowledge help me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have problem with loggin , is constant Loggin In. Please Wait , i configure all exactly video tutorial , and not work for me , someone have this problem and this solution? D:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just that I am doing right now, I am having problems installing debian9 on my virtual machine, I get an error when it takes 50% of the installation following all the steps ..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just that I am doing right now, I am having problems installing debian9 on my virtual machine, I get an error when it takes 50% of the installation following all the steps ..
wait. i activate my hidden powers and try to enter your brain to see through your eyes, so i can see the error.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
good night, I downloaded the server and the client for this tutorial and it is failing to connect I saw that other people also went through this problem did anyone get a solution?
yokohiro - [Aura Kingdom] release files - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dear friend, i had the same problem that you solved it using this version
yum install
yum install postgresql96
yum install postgresql96-server

/usr/pgsql-9.6/bin/postgresql96-setup initdb
systemctl enable postgresql-9.6
systemctl start postgresql-9.6

for the rest you can follow the tutorial that you already have just remembering in the commands to change version 9.3 to 9.6 and be happy

I'm experiencing the same problem I'm testing a shape here if everything goes well tomorrow I'll post the result

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[QUOTE = pierreninja; 8988002] querido amigo, tuve el mismo problema que lo resolviste usando esta versión
yum install
yum install postgresql96
yum install postgresql96-server

/usr/pgsql-9.6/bin/postgresql96-setup initdb
systemctl enable postgresql-9.6
systemctl start postgresql-9.6

para el resto puede seguir el tutorial que ya has recordado en los comandos para cambiar la versión 9.3 a 9.6 y estar contento

- - - Actualizado - - -

Estoy experimentando el mismo problema Estoy probando una forma aquí si todo sale bien mañana Publicaré el resultado [/CITAR]

I fix this error , go to client , open connect.ini and see IP sure? only add at this ip: ,6543

Result: 192.168.x.xxx,6543

And open game and uala fix :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i already stuck in this error for more than 12 hours

what ever i do,
- changing the vi /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0 for the DNS
- my eth0 already active
- rebuild the centos server in virtual box almost 11 times, from yokohiro's .ova, or building my own virtual machine
- changing the centos version, over and over again, from 6.5 to 6.10
- browse any guide in forums, websites, youtube, anything for a answer, nothing work
please anyone or yokohiro, help
i dont want give up,but almost everyway, i already tried, nothing happen
this ***hol** "error 14 pycurl error 6 - couldn't resolve host" always come out -_-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[QUOTE = BlackTigerAce; 8988083] ya me quedé atrapado en este error durante más de 12 horas

lo que hago,
cambiando el vi / etc / sysconfig / network-scripts / ifcfg-eth0 para el DNS
: mi eth0 ya está activo
: reconstruya el servidor centos en la caja virtual casi 11 veces, desde el .ova de yokohiro, o construya mi propia máquina virtual
: cambie la versión centos, una y otra vez, de 6.5 a 6.10
: consulte cualquier guía en los foros , sitios web, youtube, cualquier cosa por respuesta, nada funciona,
por favor, cualquiera o yokohiro, ayuda,
no quiero darme por vencido, pero casi de todos modos, ya lo intenté, no pasa nada
*** hol ** "error 14 pycurl error 6 - no se pudo t resolver host "siempre sale -_- [/ QUOTE]

Hey dude , i fix this error, execute this on terminal:

yum install

yum install postgresql93-server postgresql93-contrib

And uala , fix succes , this repositories is work :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[QUOTE = BlackTigerAce; 8988083] ya me quedé atrapado en este error durante más de 12 horas

lo que hago,
cambiando el vi / etc / sysconfig / network-scripts / ifcfg-eth0 para el DNS
: mi eth0 ya está activo
: reconstruya el servidor centos en la caja virtual casi 11 veces, desde el .ova de yokohiro, o construya mi propia máquina virtual
: cambie la versión centos, una y otra vez, de 6.5 a 6.10
: consulte cualquier guía en los foros , sitios web, youtube, cualquier cosa por respuesta, nada funciona,
por favor, cualquiera o yokohiro, ayuda,
no quiero darme por vencido, pero casi de todos modos, ya lo intenté, no pasa nada
*** hol ** "error 14 pycurl error 6 - no se pudo t resolver host "siempre sale -_- [/ QUOTE]

Hey dude , i fix this error, execute this on terminal:

yum install

yum install postgresql93-server postgresql93-contrib

And uala , fix succes , this repositories is work :)

thx for the answers
see... uala, it doesn't work
my PC already connected to the internet, my eth0 already using correct IP address from my wifi router + my own AK server IP already correct, i already use DNS that same like my router DNS, also already tried another DNS, doesn't work either
what now?
sry for my n00b and idiotic centOS skills

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Enter this command in terminal , your error say , not found repositoys , and this command is for update all repositorys:

apt-get update

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thx for the answerssee... uala, it doesn't workmy PC already connected to the internet, my eth0 already using correct IP address from my wifi router + my own AK server IP already correct, i already use DNS that same like my router DNS, also already tried another DNS, doesn't work eitherwhat now?sry for my n00b and idiotic centOS skills
He cant find the programm/app postgres so he quit the installation of the database.

Enter this command in terminal , your error say , not found repositoys , and this command is for update all repositorys: apt-get update
This Command dosent work on CentOS. But on Debain, where you also host an aura kingdom server with ease.

i highly recommend http://forum.ragezone.com/f936/opensource-click-server-1169800/ its not that complicated.
Just get an VPS with Debian and run this script. Done.
and how about to start a new topic for this problemo? it is getting chaotic here

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can be possible create files of grand fantasy or EE for private server? If AK is same code tham other games? In the future u will try do it, or its imposible??yokohiro

Back