Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Aura Kingdom] release files

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
good server
and the installation instructions are clear
yokohiro - [Aura Kingdom] release files - RaGEZONE Forums

thank you for sharing

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I want to ask, when Navicat will connect to the server. Always, there is a text "Could not connect to server: Connection refused "I've done a lot of ways, but still like that.

I have followed the tutorial video without constraint until the problem.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i've do that, didnt work.

i tried to make a new vbox to get new ip. When at navicat step, still like that.

can u help me? i've do that, still doesnt work for me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi yokohiro I've my server up and running (I've built the Oneclick) I can login and play with my pc and another pc but same house, but when my friends try to from their home they can't do it, I've tried to change the Ip and to build another server but same problem persist, could you help me?http://forum.ragezone.com/members/311139.html

Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Like I said before, I can loggin with my pc and my brother's one (same house/network) I can play and all the stuff, game doesn't shows the system error message at any moment when my friends try to enter (from their houses), just doesn't load the server list, when they try to loggin they only listen a sound (like a drop of water) and their game stays in logging screen, I have my ip list like they say in that post (the only thing that I don't know how to do it's how to change the game version of WorldServer 101-102 like one of them says in it), please take a look:
4 - [Aura Kingdom] release files - RaGEZONE Forums 1 - [Aura Kingdom] release files - RaGEZONE Forums 3 - [Aura Kingdom] release files - RaGEZONE Forums 2 - [Aura Kingdom] release files - RaGEZONE Forums
BTW I'm running the server in my PC, like I said before I'm using the One click server, I run the server like says in that post.
Also thanks for response and for sharing these files with us, I can't wait for next release.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[...] my friends try to enter (from their houses) [...] I'm running the server in my PC [...]

Sounds like your server is running only in your local network (the IP you posted is a typical lan address). You have to use Hamachi or something similar in order to create a network for the server, your pc and your friends pc.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can I PM you or add you in discord to don't spam here? BTW thanks for response.

NVM I solved it, I finally can play wit my friends thanks yokohiro and UseresU

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how do u sloved it mate ?

UseresU literally told in his post what do you need to do in order to play with friends, if you have same issue like me (lan address) install hamachi (that's how I solved it), maybe when I have some free time I'll post a tuto that explain how to do it, but I know that you wanna play with friends asap, just google how to install it, here you'll find what do you need:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f939/server-hamachi-1160574/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi again yokohiro, I been searching in our forum some info to know how to fix this:
1 - [Aura Kingdom] release files - RaGEZONE Forums
I saw your past post trying to fix it too, but I couldn't find more info to fix it, so if you know how to, can you tell me how to fix it? please. :huh:

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i will soon release a new version, this already fixed.

What kind of new version you telling about ?
Is it literally new version with everything new, new class, new feature. Or is it the same base server but with a lot improvement and additional "custom" content ? Iam curious about how we update our current server with new version, is it need to be wiped out or we can still continue previous progress.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What kind of new version you telling about ?
Is it literally new version with everything new, new class, new feature. Or is it the same base server but with a lot improvement and additional "custom" content ? Iam curious about how we update our current server with new version, is it need to be wiped out or we can still continue previous progress.

yeah I have manage to unlock the new class and feature but. the client has some bugs so i have to fix it.
3V4piYv - [Aura Kingdom] release files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Back