Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Aura Kingdom] release files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I apologize for asking too much. But can you make the server simpler?I don't know much about creating a virtual machine server. Please create a simple server. I can download and turn on the virtual machine, then click open some * .exe * files, type a few simple commands and wait for the server to finish running. Then log into the game. It will be even more wonderful if there are instructions to edit users with simple code or navicat or studio3T, or simply a tool that comes with the server.

My English is not good, I mostly rely on google!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello i'm following your tutorial and make the game working now but i'm stucking at first mission i'm do everything but it's not open the fire wall please help me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code [date +%Y%m%d -s "20160909"] in vmware to set the time, do this before starting the server

-------------------------------------------------------------------

virtualbox

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I apologize for asking too much. But can you make the server simpler?I don't know much about creating a virtual machine server. Please create a simple server. I can download and turn on the virtual machine, then click open some * .exe * files, type a few simple commands and wait for the server to finish running. Then log into the game. It will be even more wonderful if there are instructions to edit users with simple code or navicat or studio3T, or simply a tool that comes with the server.

My English is not good, I mostly rely on google!

yokohiro - [Aura Kingdom] release files - RaGEZONE Forums

I am the same as you What do we have to do? Tell me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
just want to thank you for letting me have a chance to replay this on my own terms. cheers

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello for all.
This files = @Eperty123 + @genz + my fixes
Server files: (june-2019)

Itemmal+Bonus Mail: (june-2019)

VirtualBox Image: (june-2019)
user linux: root
pass linux: 123456
==========
Initial IP: 192.168.0.33
==========
user postgres: postgres
pass postgres: 123456

AKTools:

Client Files: @Eperty123 + @genz + my addons
Client: (june-2019)

Tutorial Guide Video:
Or Tutorial Guide @Zortex: http://forum.ragezone.com/f938/centos-ultimate-guide-setting-using-1153458/
==================
Screens:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does anyone have any solution? first mission doesn't finish
hello i'm following your tutorial and make the game working now but i'm stucking at first mission i'm do everything but it's not open the fire wall please help me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

you have long way to go brother: take this as a first step to start with S_Mission / C_Mission

Back