Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Aura Kingdom] Release Files V7 - Content 110

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
There is a helicopter item I successfully climbed once, and then I don’t know what I changed, and suddenly the item does not exist

Screens:

Watch the video:

01 - Server Files:

02 - Backup Database (if u need).

03 - T_Files:

04 - Client:
MediaFire:
MEGA:
GDrive:

ty @Biomanable for the link.

05 - DressRoom SQL Script:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f936/dressroom-maker-v0-1-a-1190692/#post9045408

06 - Fix for Mounts:

Instructions

Extract the Server Files and T_Files files to a folder on your PC.

NOW!

Follow this steps:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f936/opensource-click-server-1169800/

Or: Follow this vídeo tutorial:

After completing the installation of @UseresU "One Click" server.

01 - Using WinSCP or similar program, rename Data folder inside "HXSY" folder.

02 - Copy you extracted folder "Data" of you files "hxsy-2020-10-21.rar" and paste inside you server folder, "HXSY" folder server side.

03 - Copy T_Files of extracted files and paste from Data folder of you SERVER SIDE.

04 - Open your console program (PUTTY recommended) and type: CHMOD 777 /root -R and press ENTER.

05 - Open you client folder and configure "Connect.ini" and Connects.ini" of your SERVER IP.

DONE! Start server and ENJOY!

thanks @UseresU for shared me with the mission file:" 015.001.01.09".

Ps:
some small BUGS are still present, which i will correct during my free time.

ty all. :love:

More Screens

fix_mounts

There is an error in this file and the role cannot be created after adding it, I don’t know if it’s my problem

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The fix_mounts error is due to a format problem, just change c_itemmall.ini and c_itemmallenchant.ini from Unix (LF) to Windows (CR LF).

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
All formats of client and server need to be converted to Windows (CR LF)? Or all file formats on the client side need to be converted to Windows (CR LF), and the server side is converted to Unix (LF).

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Says once I have now noticed that if you register via the regiscript only lowercase letters, user name and password, everything must be written in lowercase.Otherwise a system error occurs when logging in.Is it because of the regi script or the client?

Says once I have now noticed that if you register via the regiscript only lowercase letters, user name and password, everything must be written in lowercase.

Otherwise a system error occurs when logging in.

Is it because of the regi script or the client?

Reg is from yoko http://forum.ragezone.com/f937/register-page-php-1152598/

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Says once I have now noticed that if you register via the regiscript only lowercase letters, user name and password, everything must be written in lowercase.Otherwise a system error occurs when logging in.Is it because of the regi script or the client?

Says once I have now noticed that if you register via the regiscript only lowercase letters, user name and password, everything must be written in lowercase.

Otherwise a system error occurs when logging in.

Is it because of the regi script or the client?

Reg is from yoko http://forum.ragezone.com/f937/register-page-php-1152598/

Change on line 30

$sql = pg_query("INSERT INTO accounts (id,username,password) VALUES ('$id_last','$login','$passs')");

line 32

$sql2 = pg_query ("INSERT INTO tb_user (mid,password,pwd,idnum) VALUES ('$login','$passs','$passcript','$id_last')");

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you that with password small and large and payment works, but the username he still only takes lowercase letters and no numbers because he always says username or password incorrectly

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Here's a version with all eidolon spells:

meh - [Aura Kingdom] Release Files V7 - Content 110 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks Eperty123! So currently no way to level weapon mastery past 55 to see the 60 level mastery effects. Anyway to fix that? Or do we have to wait til later version?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can someone help me with this error please

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yokohiro - [Aura Kingdom] Release Files V7 - Content 110 - RaGEZONE Forums
[CITA = yokohiro; 9053327] http://forum.ragezone.com/f936/opensource-click-server-1169800/ [/ QUOTE]

descargue el archivo & nbsp; debian-9.11.0-amd64-netinst - & nbsp; http: //forum.ragezone.com/f936/opensource-click-server-1169800/ - pero no me queda igual que el video me sale esto ayuda plis

cuando intento instalar el primer comando apt-get install net-tools me sale este error
(
E: no se pudo bloquear /var/lib/apt/lists/lock permiso denegado
No se que mas hacer ya la instale 10 veces de muchas formas y me sigue dando ese error

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
cuando intento instalar el primer comando apt-get install net-tools me sale este error
(
E: no se pudo bloquear /var/lib/apt/lists/lock permiso denegado
No se que mas hacer ya la instale 10 veces de muchas formas y me sigue dando ese error
mode bridge for network?
have conection wan for you PC?

Back