Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Re-Release] Aura Kingdom Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Download server's link was died, could anyone re-upload? Thank

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I'll edit the link when Mega comes back online.

Don't post anything else regarding the files download link not working.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to change the ip from the server ?
and how to create account for my friend to play together

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I run mine on an i5 2500 with 8GB of ram. However, in the VirtualBox config, I only allow it one core and 2GB of RAM. I notice no issues when playing with myself, my three step kids, my wife, and my admin account logged in simultaneously. The specs you will need to run the server on really depend on the player load you're going to accommodate. As long as you are using a mid range system as a host appliance for the virtual machine, you should be ok.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for ReUp! *-*

F**U mega.nz for limit.. at 96% and non-stop timerreset -.-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi first off great job on this the server runs great on my local net, I only wanted it to play with my wife and some friends so not doing wan.

However we did hit an issue with windows 10 though, AuraKingdom.exe works fine for those of us on windows 8 but my wife has windows 10 and she gets a "ether you must run as admin or your game.bin file does not exsist" error. She is admin so that should not be it and on the windows 8 machines there is no game.bin just AuraKingdom.exe, so I am guessing it is something else. I tried running in compatibility mode for win8 but it does the same thing.

Is there an issue I could have missed for windows 10? Does this need a specific .net installed? I will keep looking into it but any helpful advice or link to what i am missing would be great. The server is the one from the link in OP, is there another compatible client maybe?

Back