Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Re-Release] Aura Kingdom Server Files

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi first off great job on this the server runs great on my local net, I only wanted it to play with my wife and some friends so not doing wan.

However we did hit an issue with windows 10 though, AuraKingdom.exe works fine for those of us on windows 8 but my wife has windows 10 and she gets a "ether you must run as admin or your game.bin file does not exsist" error. She is admin so that should not be it and on the windows 8 machines there is no game.bin just AuraKingdom.exe, so I am guessing it is something else. I tried running in compatibility mode for win8 but it does the same thing.

Is there an issue I could have missed for windows 10? Does this need a specific .net installed? I will keep looking into it but any helpful advice or link to what i am missing would be great. The server is the one from the link in OP, is there another compatible client maybe?

Consider visiting my official tutorial post as I've stated that game.bin is packed with the launcher. If you have an antivirus on add the executeable to the exceptions list.

Good luck,
EP

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Consider visiting my official tutorial post as I've stated that game.bin is packed with the launcher. If you have an antivirus on add the executeable to the exceptions list.

Good luck,
EP

Thank you for your reply, sorry I should have mentioned, I did read that bin is packed in AuraKingdom.exe, and both use kaspersky, both have exceptions to the exe.

Im still working on this the diffrence is when it unpacks to AppData/local/Temp the evb###.tmp file is empty on the windows 10 machine. I am trying to go through and look at depencancy, both have .net3.5 but the windows 10 is running .net 4.7 and windows 8 is running .net 4.5 could that be an issue? Could you share what language it was written in with or target?

edit: I also tried adding an exception to /AppData/Local/Temp that did not work ether.
edit: also tried shutting av totally off, still does not want to write any data to evb###.tmp

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thank you for your reply, sorry I should have mentioned, I did read that bin is packed in AuraKingdom.exe, and both use kaspersky, both have exceptions to the exe.

Im still working on this the diffrence is when it unpacks to AppData/local/Temp the evb###.tmp file is empty on the windows 10 machine. I am trying to go through and look at depencancy, both have .net3.5 but the windows 10 is running .net 4.7 and windows 8 is running .net 4.5 could that be an issue? Could you share what language it was written in with or target?

edit: I also tried adding an exception to /AppData/Local/Temp that did not work ether.
edit: also tried shutting av totally off, still does not want to write any data to evb###.tmp
Delete the executeable, turn off AV and re extract. See if that works.

Back