Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] - BoundInfo.ini Editor

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
Hi.

Here is a working BoundInfo.ini editor for Aura Kingdom

Please report any issues that may occur.

Ben - [Release] - BoundInfo.ini Editor - RaGEZONE Forums

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry For My stupidity, but what do this file ? what he edit ?
I suppose Monsters and coordinates ?

Last edited:

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
Sorry For My stupidity, but what do this file ? what he edit ?
I suppose Monsters and coordinates ?

I have no clue currently what the file actually does, I only supplied an editor for the already existing lines in the file I would say it contains the limits of the area's?

I'm currently working on an update for the tool so that it theres an option to add a row or to change the labels manually from a txt file so we can replace the unknown01 easy once we know the correct name of the values.

[Update] - V2.1

Update 2.1 contains:

Minnor Bugfixes:
-Loading error when no file was read in has been solved.
-Saving error when trying to save when no file was read in has been solved.
-The correct closing dialogs will now appear upon closing the application by the red X

Other changes:

-Add functionality added, you now can add lines to the file from within the progam.
-Manual Label text edit enabled, upon editing the Languages.txt file (split by a single , between the statements) you can now change unknown01 till unknown09 by a custom value of your choice (file has to contain 9 values).

Last edited:
Back