Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] FrostBlock Shinobi Server

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I found one bug the rapper doesn't work when creating a character

I will continue testing)

guys another problem I can't go to the Eidolon panel

how to fix it

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
im stuck here
WangWeiJing1262 - [Release] FrostBlock Shinobi Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
i gets stuck at Entering server

follow this steps bro...

01 - install server files using "One Click" BY @UseresU
http://forum.ragezone.com/f936/opensource-click-server-1169800/

02 - Download Client and patch.

after downloading, extract client and pacth. place the patch inside the client folder.

03 - Download the T_* files.

extract, copy and paste from "db" folder from "hxsy" (your server folder bro)

04 - Download config.ini file.

after download, copy and paste file "config.ini" from you folder "hxsy" and replace older file.

ps: define chmod 777 all files ini's (config and all T_*)

now...

open navicat or similar aplication, make a account and start your server... DONE!

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Could anyone be so kind as to upload the client on Google Drive or Mediafire? I'm having a hard time downloading from Mega.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i try use client yokohiro post but get this version is outdated .check server version 007.004.01.02 but client 007.011.01.02.anyone hav correct client ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i try use client yokohiro post but get this version is outdated .check server version 007.004.01.02 but client 007.011.01.02.anyone hav correct client ?

isn't necessary a new client just do it.
you need to open S_SysSetup.ini in Server and copy the text there and past in C_SysSetup.ini and done!

Reaction score
isn't necessary a new client just do it.
you need to open S_SysSetup.ini in Server and copy the text there and past in C_SysSetup.ini and done!

I guess its not a problem with client version, I think this "011" is a fake version, just the same 004 edited to appear as 011. Because I'm using it with 011 and it works with FrostBlock server ^^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I guess its not a problem with client version, I think this "011" is a fake version, just the same 004 edited to appear as 011. Because I'm using it with 011 and it works with FrostBlock server ^^

I know but if nothing fix the problem just change it and the client plugin pretty good. I had the same problem and I fix this just change the client version!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
There really should be a discord server for people working with AK

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
try add itemmall in database but it not show in server .anyone know how to fix this ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thankyou my brother yokohiro, and wangweijing .. and now i can play this holy sowrd class and shinobi really good and well but..

https://imgur.com/tkejK62

But why i dont see any of items in item mall ? am I missing something ? i did all yokohiro said..

EDIT 20/09/2020 01:22 PM : Ah sorry , i did not check message above me, i will test it now.
EDIT 20/09/2020 01:35 PM : For my brother Kbnnlan, i dont have navicat but i try to open those files through notepad, and copy all of those SQL and paste it one by one to my postgresql, it is simple way and manual way.. look at here (https://imgur.com/5I5ElbT) ..
and now i will test it..
EDIT 20/09/2020 01:50 PM : and now after im testing it, i cant start the game because im stuck in character selection. WELP. #help this newbie #please this is the evidence (https://imgur.com/WXNHTrH)
EDIT 20/09/2020 02:36 PM : Okay, i give up. And i delete my hxsy folder and installing again from one click debian. Eventough my character data still exist(kinda confused about that) but atleast i can use GM command perfect and i will summon item based on aura kingdom wiki :v
p.s : "Buy from item mall is only from weak peple.. SUMMON IT(those items) with GM command(clone item) from aura wiki(every item have number, you clone that number, you SUMMON)" :v :V :v :fanny::fanny::fanny::fanny::fanny::junglejane::junglejane::junglejane:

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Maybe mall item bug .try navicat and putty but nothing work

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Maybe mall item bug .try navicat and putty but nothing work

Just tried the files yokohiro posted and they work perfectly.
Try this:
>open navicat
>open ffaccount
>open public
>go to Queries and press "New Query"
>open fortune_bag from yokohiro files with a text editor and copy all the code inside
>paste the code inside the New Query window in Navicat and press "Run"
>wait until Navicat process all the code
>repeat the process for the other files

Back