Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] INI editor

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Column Names can be edited in the Config directory. The first entry is the number of columns in the file.
Second entry is the column delimiter. All files should be supported now as long as the config file is filled out correctly, I have included all files and configs I have currently made.

Please share your configs with column names here I will add them to the main download on each update to the program, also specify if you'd like your name added to the about screen, I will do this for each completed config file.

NOTE: remember to save the file before moving onto a new file, to save memory it dumps the last loaded table before loading a new one.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Updated...

added support for all file types.
added new entry in the config files for the files delimiter.

you should now be-able to make a config file for any of the ini files, I have only add one for the C_TextLimit and S_RootCmds. you will have to make your own config files for any others you wish to use.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
would be nice to see some mathemaical process (+ - / * %) in tool. for mass edit columns will be awsome

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
In the list of things to do I'll get on this after I finish my current project, I'll let it be a surprise for now ;p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Ryfon
I really like this tool, but it currently breaks when text wraps onto a new line like item descriptions.
Would you be able to add support for this? the end of an ID is usually denoted via an end of line character, perhaps you could use that?

Thanks in advance.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Ryfon
I really like this tool, but it currently breaks when text wraps onto a new line like item descriptions.
Would you be able to add support for this? the end of an ID is usually denoted via an end of line character, perhaps you could use that?

Thanks in advance.

I've done some updates due to requests
rewrote most of the code
ensure files are set to Windows EOL it will handle line breaks with a "/n"
copy/paste added, use the edit menu (ctrl+c/v doesn't work right with datatables thanks windows 10.....)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've done some updates due to requests
rewrote most of the code
ensure files are set to Windows EOL it will handle line breaks with a "/n"
copy/paste added, use the edit menu (ctrl+c/v doesn't work right with datatables thanks windows 10.....)

Thanks, this one works much better! My only complaints would be that I'm no longer able to name columns, would you perhaps be able to add this feature back in?
And also that copy/paste seems to break when selecting top>bottom.

Thanks again.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks, this one works much better! My only complaints would be that I'm no longer able to name columns, would you perhaps be able to add this feature back in?
And also that copy/paste seems to break when selecting top>bottom.

Thanks again.

copy/paste is a little janky. do small sections, when pasting select only the first cell where data should begin.
I may improve this at some point but don't have the time to debug properly at the moment.

Added column config back in. if using configs from older versions just remove the first version config line. Only list column names. there are a couple example configs included

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
copy/paste is a little janky. do small sections, when pasting select only the first cell where data should begin.
I may improve this at some point but don't have the time to debug properly at the moment.

Added column config back in. if using configs from older versions just remove the first version config line. Only list column names. there are a couple example configs included

Thank you! The config addition is really useful!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This Boy makes the best work so enjoy and say thanks to him Guys :3

Back