Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[ Release ] - ItemMall.ini Editor

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
Hello guys

This is a working S_ItemMall.ini editor for AK!

Features:

• Adding new Mall Items
  • Deleting Mall Items
  • Applying changes to existing Mall Items
  • Custom labels => give labels other content value by editing Language.txt.
  • Works with English.ini only, this ini file is included and can be found in bin/debug.

Any issues or suggestions, please report.

Cheers!
Ben

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I loved the program, will help a lot.
But I guess you could indicate what each "unknown" does. Just a suggestion.

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
I loved the program, will help a lot.
But I guess you could indicate what each "unknown" does. Just a suggestion.

I haven't seen anyone sharing anything about what the unknowns do, thats why every label has Unknown on it.. It's up to the community to figure out which field is for what data as i don't know it myself.

The only 2 fields i know are Unknown01 and Unknown08 which are the ID and Name.

You can simply edit the Language.txt file and replace the "unknown" value with anything else like for example the first unknown for sure will be the ID, then you replace that first unknown with ID and it'll update the label when you restart the application.

It'll show like this:

Ben - [ Release ] - ItemMall.ini Editor - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I haven't seen anyone sharing anything about what the unknowns do, thats why every label has Unknown on it.. It's up to the community to figure out which field is for what data as i don't know it myself.

The only 2 fields i know are Unknown01 and Unknown08 which are the ID and Name.

You can simply edit the Language.txt file and replace the "unknown" value with anything else like for example the first unknown for sure will be the ID, then you replace that first unknown with ID and it'll update the label when you restart the application.

It'll show like this:

Ben - [ Release ] - ItemMall.ini Editor - RaGEZONE Forums

Oh, I see .. well, so I'll try to find out here.
ty

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to use this tools any guide? download consist of several files ( maybe source files) and where we put or use it?

Back