Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[UPDATE] AKTools V2

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hey there guys,

Here's a new version of AKTools. It now supports class A IPv4 which means it supports all IP addresses. Give it a go and good luck!
You must now put your input bins into the "Original" folder. The rest is pretty much something you must see for yourself!

Link:
Code:
[COLOR=#333333]https://mega.nz/#!vE8xzaJB!MsywL9Mrzu9eknGxX-e4gvWIxK-X35H7XaHeuGp6gAU[/COLOR][COLOR=#D90007]
[/COLOR]

Code:
[B]Changelog:[/B]
================

[B]V 2-1-1
[/B]
- Now supports class A IPv4. (E.g. 10.139.65.14)

[B]V 2-1:[/B]
[I]- Added Wan IP fix by: evestu (automatically applied).[/I]
[I]- Slight under the hood changes.[/I]

[B]V 2:[/B]
[I]- Much simplier and easier to use.
- Minor optimizations.
- Added the zone server local IP fix by: PanCakeBimmer.[/I]

Enjoy ;)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I think I found a little issue with your patcher when dealing with Class A network.

For example, take IP address 10.1.39.101 and in HEX 0A012765
Your tool will display wrong HEX representation A01276 which is wrong because the tool ignores leading 0.
In the result it writes A0 12 76 when patching the file, also ignoring leading zero.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I think I found a little issue with your patcher when dealing with Class A network.

For example, take IP address 10.1.39.101 and in HEX 0A012765
Your tool will display wrong HEX representation A01276 which is wrong because the tool ignores leading 0.
In the result it writes A0 12 76 when patching the file, also ignoring leading zero.
Hey, I just updated the tool to support the class A network you're talking about. Give it a try and let me know if it works.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey, I just updated the tool to support the class A network you're talking about. Give it a try and let me know if it works.

Error from my end.

The error reads:
Index and length must refer to a location within the string.
Parameter name: length

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
when i try to patch i got this error. LoginServer, MissionServer, WorldServer, ZoneServerand was not found. "No server bins were found in original"

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The tool begin stop working ... I click the Patch but nothing happend.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The tool begin stop working ... I click the Patch but nothing happend.

The first time I use it was offline and it does not work, you must be connected to the internet to work properly, it ise well and it worked, check it does not happen to you. Similarly I do not work with all the IP, I still have problems when I put an ip of another range as 10.16.x.x. Sorry if I left the subject is that I have never been given an answer to it.

Back