Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to set up Aura Kingdom Server on CentOS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is due to the client font is not installed on your OS, you can find the font files in the client (or unpacked client, i don't remember exactly).

And no, there's no way you can run ak.to client on these server files, but using @genz modified client should be fine, it contains lv 80 content.

didnt work mate same issue but thank you any way ^_^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got a problem with setting up the aura kingdom server
i'm stuck at the Navicat part, it says

2013 lost connection to mysql server at 'reading initial communication packet' system error 0

could anyone help?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How cute... aura kingdom uses psql instead of mysql

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well that's embarrasing, thanks tho

okay now i have another error :/

FATAL: ident authentication fail for user "postgres"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well that's embarrasing, thanks tho

okay now i have another error :/

FATAL: ident authentication fail for user "postgres"

just follow the guide make sure you installed every think with the right way
for postgres did you type the install command after you download it ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
okay everything works now, but now i keep getting stuck at 'logging in please wait.' part
could you please explain how to fix this?

Eperty123 - How to set up Aura Kingdom Server on CentOS - RaGEZONE Forums

is this normall?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
*FIXED*

Start off with this error :( Something wrong ?

Do you think your guide can setup a server in my own PC for self/friend play without using VMware?

seem like its running fine. which game client do i use?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got an error when trying to make a character, how do i fix?

it says: failed to create character profile

Reaction score
Rewrite this tutorial, merge client files from new to old.

View this tutorial first if you don't know how to setup the server.

Data files:

NIF files:

1. Download the from Aeria (new client), and download in first page (old client)

2. Goto new client, use + to extract new PKG.

3. Copy biology, char, cutscene, effect, item, map, ride, ui from extracted PKG, and paste to old client game folder.

4. Copy AVITAL, BGM, EMBLEM, MOVIES, SOUND from new client, and paste to old client game folder.

5. Extract & copy all from data - Client.7z to old client data folder

6. Extract & upload all from data - Server.7z to server data folder (via WinSCP)

7. Extract & copy all from biology.7z, char.7z, item.7z, map.7z, ride.7z, ui.7z, uidata.7z, SOUND.7z to old client game folder.

8. Rename old pkg folder to __pkg (for backup purpose), or delete it, we don't need it anymore.

9. DONE!

In this tutorial, I've merged everything, except S_Collection.ini & S_DropItem.ini.

EXTRA TUTORIAL

- Class 12 Necromancer already have function. To active it, you should open the database ffdb1 > player_weapon_type > find your character > weapon_type_1 = 2048 (~ 2^11).

I've not found the way to active it from client yet.

WHAT'S NEW

- New eidolons, costumes, mounts, hairstyles, items,...

- Can use new class skills & weapons in Ravager & Duelist. If you don't like this, copy & overwrite S_Spell.ini from this .

- New map (maybe), I've not tested yet.

- If you want Date A Live costumes, extract & copy char folder from Date A Live.7z to old client game folder.

- If you want new Item Mall, add itemmall.sql to database > ffaccount by Navicat.

WHAT'S OLD

- No card system.

- No house system.

- No other new systems.....

BUGS

If the bug have Fixed at the end, go to FIX BUGS section to know how to fix it.

- Node 19020 (~ Node 20 - Starcrescent Valley) in S_Node.ini. Fixed

- Animation bugs of new eidolon. Fixed

- When summoning eidolon Eternia, the game will crash. Fixed

- The sword of Bealdor don't display. Fixed

- Can not open item box. Fixed

- Animation bugs of character.

- New eidolons from Taiwan don't display, b/c they use NIF 20.3.1.2. If you don't like them, remove them in S_Partner.ini.

- The teleport Portal Card don't display new Map.

- Other unknown bugs....

CONVERT NIF

- Convert NIF 20.3.1.2 to 20.3.1.1, open the file in Hex Editor, find & replace shorten header into understandable strings, use this .

- Convert KF 20.3.1.2 to 20.3.0.9, use this .

- To export NIF 20.3.1.1 to 20.3.0.9, you can download new NifSkope source (with new Export NIF function) from . Remember to download nif.xml, kfm.xml too.

Use to run NifSkope in debug mode, put XML files to debug folder outside project (...\build-NifSkope-Desktop_Qt_5_7_0_MinGW_32bit-Debug\debug), the XML will allow you to read NIF 20.3.1.1, then you can export them to 20.3.0.9.

FIX BUGS

- About Node 20 (Starcrescent Valley), I changed the id to 19020, it will cause other bug, so you need to return it to 20.

I've changed it b/c I got a big problem, in the first mission, the character don't go to Dimensional Belt, but go to Starcrescent Valley. I don't know why?

The other way to fix that bug is go to data\scene, open S020.ini, remove this line:
Code:
2,114.856,125.144,34.4004,4,4,BORN,3.92699,鐮刀武器重生點,

Maybe this change will cause other bugs, but I think it's better than change note 20 to 19020

- Fix bug eidolon can't move, open .kfm in Hex Editor find Bip01
Code:
05 00 00 00 42 69 70 30 31
Replace with Scene Root
Code:
0A 00 00 00 53 63 65 6E 65 20 52 6F 6F 74

- Fix bug crash when summonning Eternia, open m739.nif in NifSkope 2.0.0 > View > Block List > Show Blocks in List > scroll to block 427 (bump 320) > select & right-click > Block > Remove Branch > then go to File > Save.

- Fix bug the sword of Bealdor don't display

Open BiologyList.ini, search for m643 (Bealdor data), you will see the sword ID begin with WD (Ex: WD2501).

Open Weapon.ini, search the NIF value for the sword (Ex: wd25), change wd (d = 13 ~ Holy Sword) to w1-c, b/c the game can not read weapon value > c (Ex: change wd25 to w3025) (w3 is Axe), goto item\model, rename wd25.nif to w3025.nif ..... (remember to backup the file)

- Fix bug can't open item box, the items in box is stored in database, not INI files. Connect db with Navicat, goto ffaccount > fortune_bag

id - box id
item_id - item in the box

I don't know what is sequence, set?

You must manually add items to the box, you can search the name of the box in T_ItemMall.ini & T_Item.ini, get the box id, then search the name & id of items in that box.....

This bug will take a lot of working time...!!! >.<
Hin genz maybe move this post to proper section i am finding this helpful i just dont want to browse the whole thread for a guide like this. Thank you for this

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can i run it on Hamachi to play with some friends ? if so which IPs do i need to replace with Hamachi's :glare:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So the server is running just fine for me but when i try to connect with the client i get user account or password error, but i have setup a account

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there any way of removing the "Razor Wind cannot be used in combat" from the razor wind skill? (using @
genz
release)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have tried several days to install the Aura Kingdom server and it does not work, I have tried and read a lot of your Forum post but I can not find a solution and I would appreciate it if you help me.

When the server is running and I open the client I think what I leave in the photos, it does not connect to the server.
I leave attached all the LogFile of the server.

- In the installation with the Itemmall table I'm an error and did not let me mount it as the guide gives me the error1Itemmall, I tried with the Navicat and it gives me the error2Itemmall. (I do not know if this is the reason for the whole problem, although I doubt it)
- I also attached the Log of the Client if it serves as a data for my problem.
- Also in the photo Client_LoadFail on the client side I notice that I am missing files to load. (I do not know if this is the reason, if so could you give me the files mentioned)
- The Photo Console Error is just the moment I try to join the server.
- As a secondary option I tried to use the AKTools V2 that I found myself inquiring in the forum if it was another option for my solution, but this gives me the error that I left in the attached photo. (Help how to properly use this AkTools V2, if that is the problem of my subject)

Once again thank you very much for your attention and I would be very pleased to have your help in solving this problem.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I already solved the problem, in case another happens to me what happened to me was that I did not use the AKTools correctly, thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone PLEASE help me, I set up the server perfectly, I open the CUSTOMER, but when I log in I can not see, in the Images the Servers are Online and operating. I have already reviewed the whole procedure but I do not find the error.

Here are some more prints of the problem that is already affecting my neurons

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone PLEASE help me, I set up the server perfectly, I open the CUSTOMER, but when I log in I can not see, in the Images the Servers are Online and operating. I have already reviewed the whole procedure but I do not find the error.

Here are some more prints of the problem that is already affecting my neurons

After you open the client and get the error, go to the WorldServer folder and put here the Test.log that generates the same to see if I can help you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the game worked good but i still have this little problem you will see it below

7hYVKYZ - How to set up Aura Kingdom Server on CentOS - RaGEZONE Forums

and could i make it work with ak.to client ?

I'm having the exact same issue and I tried installing the fonts in the fonts folder and it didn't work.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back