Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to set up Aura Kingdom Server on CentOS

Reaction score
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
please help, i did all the tutorials but when i start to run the server, i can not connect at all
reason: my internet is very slow when i play online "aeria/ak.to/asia" i always get disconnected that is why i need offline so i can play solo
im using a laptop with a specs of core i3 2.5mhz, 750HDD space, 8GB RAM ,win 7 profession 64bit
i installed VMware and installed "CentOS 6.5 Minimal"
>ifup eth0 >ifconfig to check my ip result:192.168.92.132

i installed SecureCRT, set it up connected
> download and installed "postgresql.org/...." made super user "postgres"
bash4-1$ (9.3.22)

i installed winSCP, set it up connected
>place the "server files" in "/root" directory
> made adjustment for tcp and firewall

SecureCRT: created and encode initdb for [FFacount.FFmember,FFdb1,Itemmall] " \c " and allocated there .sql file directory " \i "

i installed Navicat, set it up and connected
the sql files has been loaded and can be edit

I change the IP in to the current IP in "settings.ini" of "server files" using [winSCP] and change the "connect.ini" of "client files" using windows

when finish i tried to run the server "/root/hxsy/start"
waited until 500 counts and open the game launcher

while inside the game "Connection to the server failed. (1)"

need help, if doing the HEx i dont know how and i dont have a tool that works for it

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please help, i did all the tutorials but when i start to run the server, i can not connect at all
reason: my internet is very slow when i play online "aeria/ak.to/asia" i always get disconnected that is why i need offline so i can play solo
im using a laptop with a specs of core i3 2.5mhz, 750HDD space, 8GB RAM ,win 7 profession 64bit
i installed VMware and installed "CentOS 6.5 Minimal"
>ifup eth0 >ifconfig to check my ip result:192.168.92.132

i installed SecureCRT, set it up connected
> download and installed "postgresql.org/...." made super user "postgres"
bash4-1$ (9.3.22)

i installed winSCP, set it up connected
>place the "server files" in "/root" directory
> made adjustment for tcp and firewall

SecureCRT: created and encode initdb for [FFacount.FFmember,FFdb1,Itemmall] " \c " and allocated there .sql file directory " \i "

i installed Navicat, set it up and connected
the sql files has been loaded and can be edit

I change the IP in to the current IP in "settings.ini" of "server files" using [winSCP] and change the "connect.ini" of "client files" using windows

when finish i tried to run the server "/root/hxsy/start"
waited until 500 counts and open the game launcher

while inside the game "Connection to the server failed. (1)"

need help, if doing the HEx i dont know how and i dont have a tool that works for it

Theres no AKTOOL for convert connection ips to hex. Eperty's aktool is dead too, he need fix it... (both of them v1 and v2)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi
Please could someone re upload Eperty's english client (first page) ?
The 3 links I found on the forum are all dead :
(

)

And someone gave a link on an other topic but I checked and it's for Hycker's client.

Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Use this client, this is same as eperty, maybe some change a little bit

Use this online tools to convert ip to hex

And for edit use hex editor and find ip in hex mode, change first search result into your hex ip, and second one into your hex ip.

if monster not move, set your server date at least in 2016 dont forget to turn off your ntp service, it will cause your database rolling back and messed up dungeon, item expiration, monster wont move and many more.

to make it online, change your ip in database with deferent port ex. 127.0.0 5060 for internal, dont use same port for external.

if you want to make an update, dont forget to downgrade all 3D NIF into your version, client and server have identical files.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks a lot !

I'm currently merging new client contents to this old client but still have to figure how to unlock some of them IG after having merged all the necessary files (db/NIF etc...) such as weapon masteries (specialization).
Not sure at all of what is missing, if it comes from the UI or not.
Anyways i'll tell if i find it~~

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please someone give me the updated download link? Why the links are offline.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Look some pages behind (around p50) there might be some links to Genz's client + server files with zone/worldserver packed so same as Eperty's server files.

----------------------------
I've been struggling hard on a "bug", if someone has a hint so I can look in the right direction, it would be really great..
The problem is about the jumpcasting system which allows to cancel skill animations so the character can make auto attacks while also launching skills. To do that you have to jump and just before landing on the ground you cast a skill.
I tried with a packed server (100Mo bins) but it wont work at all, in addition to another same problem that cancel an auto attack or a skill when the character jumps so no damage dealt... and impossible to cast a skill or land an auto attack untill next "reset time" of the jump+autoattack animation. All of this happens when the character jumps.
I already tried to merge all files from an other server where there aren't these bugs (ini, animation files,... almost all files except game.bin and server side binaries).
So now I'm wondering if the problem doesn't come from one of these bin files. I would have searched deeper in this side but I literally know nothing about hexing bin files and the things that are already posted on the forum don't help that much : I don't know what to search in these bin files with hex editor to find the parts related to -> jump/actions when jumping/animations when jumping etc..
So if someone could help me or at least tell me where to search I would be really greateful !

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Jumping and attack, basicly no problem with eperty original client, i made this game once and experienced same problem, then im recheck all animation, effect, texture alson client side script and server side script, sometime that file are not loaded properly.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@OP Is there new links for the server files and client files the links are all dead :(

Reaction score
Client / Server Eperty123
Server Files:
Client:

Merged Server and Client Files genz

Client merged:
Server merged files:

cya

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Client / Server @Eperty123
Server Files:
Client:

Merged Server and Client Files @genz

Client merged:
Server merged files:

cya
Whats the difference between a merge server and client between the standard ?

Reaction score
Last edited:
Back