Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to set up Aura Kingdom Server on CentOS

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
With the command :
yum install postgresql93-server postgresql93-contrib

I get that :
/usr/bin/yum: line 2: import: command not found
/usr/bin/yum: line 3: try:: command not found
/usr/bin/yum: line 4: import: command not found
/usr/bin/yum: line 5: except: command not found
/usr/bin/yum: yum: line 23: syntax error near unexpected token `('
/usr/bin/yum: yum: line 23: `""" % (sys.exc_value, sys.version)'

I missed something?
Are you running CentOS?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, but :

When i execute that command : yum install postgresql93-server postgresql93-contrib

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yes, but :

When i execute that command : yum install postgresql93-server postgresql93-contrib

Reinstall your OS and try again.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After 5 installation it works, thanks Eperty123 :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Any update? The release topic already has chinese and US clients, and methods to connect.

Unfortunately no other than we need the US database patch to be able to use AuraKingdom.to's client.

Edit: Other clients like ak.to and redskingdom have different login packets I assume. Tried and failed.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Adding files to your client (and translate it to english)

Requirements:

t1 - How to set up Aura Kingdom Server on CentOS - RaGEZONE Forums
1. Once you launch the PKG_Extractor you'll have to point to your pkg.idx and it'll load the game files. When done loading it'll allow you to search/edit/add files. Do so according to what you are after.

t2 - How to set up Aura Kingdom Server on CentOS - RaGEZONE Forums
2. Picture above shows you how to add files to the export list.

t3 - How to set up Aura Kingdom Server on CentOS - RaGEZONE Forums
3. The cool thing about this program is that you can add additional files like it's a repacker itself which it indeed is, lol. Do so by filling the two textboxes and hit the first button below the second textbox. Save the exported ffoep file whereever you want.

Note: Right click on the file on the list to select an input file otherwise it'll give you an error telling that the input file is empty.

t4 - How to set up Aura Kingdom Server on CentOS - RaGEZONE Forums
t5 - How to set up Aura Kingdom Server on CentOS - RaGEZONE Forums
4. It's time for the actual repacking part. Click on the third radio checkbox and then the first button below the list box and point to your chinese client main directory. Once that's done click on the button again and this time point to the ffoep file you saved earlier.

Note: You must have a valid game.bin otherwise the repacker won't do its work which is not what you want.

... and you're done!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
and where are the taiwan files for these missions? they gotta be there too. I thought i need to replace it.
The translation files are seperated meaning each version of Aura Kingdom has its own language.

Some NPC dialogues are in chinese though. I haven't found the culprit that causes the game to not use the english translation.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please update tutorial.

How client connect to server?

Thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is it possible to make a few more detailed guide please? I even don't know how did you go step 8 to step 9

Reaction score
Re: Adding files to your client (and translate it to english)

Requirements:
  • Chinese version of Aura Kingdom

View attachment 153603
1. Once you launch the PKG_Extractor you'll have to point to your pkg.idx and it'll load the game files. When done loading it'll allow you to search/edit/add files. Do so according to what you are after.

View attachment 153602
2. Picture above shows you how to add files to the export list.

View attachment 153601
3. The cool thing about this program is that you can add additional files like it's a repacker itself which it indeed is, lol. Do so by filling the two textboxes and hit the first button below the second textbox. Save the exported ffoep file whereever you want.

View attachment 153600
View attachment 153599
4. It's time for the actual repacking part. Click on the third radio checkbox and then the first button below the list box and point to your chinese client main directory. Once that's done click on the button again and this time point to the ffoep file you saved earlier.

Note: You must have a valid game.bin otherwise the repacker won't do its work which is not what you want.

... and you're done! Apply this with the translation files I provided.

Step 3 is odd for some reason, for example if I add c_dialogue.ini in the export list and fill in the text box data\db\ and c_dialogue.ini it will just give me an error regardless of it. I dont know if the 2 text box are suppose to be from the pkg.idx when searching for c_dialogue.ini and add it to the export list or is it suppose to from a different source?

w7qCnWB - How to set up Aura Kingdom Server on CentOS - RaGEZONE Forums

Edit: been messing around with it for an hour or so so far the only way I can export it is to right click on it choose a different source like T_dialogue or S_dialogue.ini
ZKwhNGl - How to set up Aura Kingdom Server on CentOS - RaGEZONE Forums
then press export and it works. But when patching it and launching the game it give error from data\db\ etc....

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: Adding files to your client (and translate it to english)

Step 3 is odd for some reason, for example if I add c_dialogue.ini in the export list and fill in the text box data\db\ and c_dialogue.ini it will just give me an error regardless of it. I dont know if the 2 text box are suppose to be from the pkg.idx when searching for c_dialogue.ini and add it to the export list or is it suppose to from a different source?

Eperty123 - How to set up Aura Kingdom Server on CentOS - RaGEZONE Forums

Edit: been messing around with it for an hour or so so far the only way I can export it is to right click on it choose a different source like T_dialogue or S_dialogue.ini
Eperty123 - How to set up Aura Kingdom Server on CentOS - RaGEZONE Forums
then press export and it works. But when patching it and launching the game it give error from data\db\ etc....

The error in the first pic tells you to add the file itself. The second column is for the input file.

My tutorial seems confusing I guess ever since you guys keep adding the same contents in the pkg.idx. :p

As for you Nana, you have to add the translation ini which is prefixed t_*.ini. You don't add or edit the client's native language as it's structured in a different way. Better restore the pkg's before adding anything else.

Back