Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to set up Aura Kingdom Server on CentOS

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Eperty123 : Can you show me how to view ( ex : S_Item.ini ) in Notepad ++, i open it anh it contain like :

It show chinese in browser but in Notepad++ it don't. I try encoding to Chinese but useless @@
Thank you ^^

You view it as it is. All you have to do is right click on it and edit with Notepad++.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You view it as it is. All you have to do is right click on it and edit with Notepad++.

I mean in notepad++ chinese it was [x][x][x][x], when i copy to browser it was Chinese but when i open it with Notepad++ it only [x][x][x] ^^
I don't know how to encode it.

BTW can you upload your server, i test with your client and chinese client, Item mall box cant be open.
problem seem in server side.
Thank you ^^

Reaction score
It's a bug in the client I guess, I don't know either. Also if you want to make your server accept AP go download my server files in the first post of this thread. Additional fixes are included as well.
WildWild
Its not a bug from the client its from the ffdb1.sql from your sql Eperty123 I havnt found the clue yet, but if you use the original ffdb1 you should be able to open chest and packages.

Edit: Also about the Ruby and Emerald you can't right them, its either client side fault or it is not recognize in the sql database.

Hi guys my server running well but disconnected every 1 hour?anyone here have the same problem here?what's the problem?thanks before

If you look at your world server log, it refused to connect to the missionserver, I havn't found whats causing the problem yet.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
WildWild
Its not a bug from the client its from the ffdb1.sql from your sql Eperty123 I havnt found the clue yet, but if you use the original ffdb1 you should be able to open chest and packages.

Edit: Also about the Ruby and Emerald you can't right them, its either client side fault or it is not recognize in the sql database.

If you look at your world server log, it refused to connect to the missionserver, I havn't found whats causing the problem yet.

Yea I figured it out too. Certain items still can't be recieved though. The packs work but you only get one or two items from them.

Also the 1 hour shutdown bug is programmed in the MissionServer.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is server i'm using, I 'm running with 1GB Ram ^^

Credit from tuan565 forum.

Rarpass : tuan565

Download English client of Eperty123, change IP to : 192.168.1.99 in connect.ini and run ^^
P/s :
Login : root
Pass : antiroot
./ar ( run server)
./stop
ProsgreSQL :
User : spiritking
Pass : antiroot
Excuse me, when i try ./ar he tells me that process aren't found, how did you do this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Excuse me, when i try ./ar he tells me that process aren't found, how did you do this?
Don't worry, it only kill command in ./ar batch file. Server will continue running, wait 1-3 min base on your system.
My Char :
Eperty123 - How to set up Aura Kingdom Server on CentOS - RaGEZONE Forums

Eperty123 - How to set up Aura Kingdom Server on CentOS - RaGEZONE Forums

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Bump!

Updated the guide! For those who already made their servers using the old way edit your IP settings and server settings.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bump!

Updated the guide! For those who already made their servers using the old way edit your IP settings and server settings.

Thanks you ^^
I know how to prevent 1 hours auto disconnect, add one command : date -s "tenyearsago" in console ( i use CRT ) or ./start
I find Item and Item Mall in English but cant patch it to Server :*: @Davidson :

If you want add new account you just add it in SQL ( i use Navicat ) it will show some error but it ok ^^
And see here : https://forum.ragezone.com/f858/aura-kingdom-gm-command-1077146/

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bump!

fix files link not working missing decryption key for mega

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks you ^^
I know how to prevent 1 hours auto disconnect, add one command : day -s "ten-year-ago" in console ( i use CRT ) or ./start
[/URL]
So, this command is use on linux termal? or ingame?
for example. /hsxy/MissionServer/./MissionServer day -s <Number>? I cant test it atm cuz im not home, but do give me a example.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thanks you ^^
I know how to prevent 1 hours auto disconnect, add one command : day -s "ten-year-ago" in console ( i use CRT ) or ./start
I find Item and Item Mall in English but cant patch it to Server :*: @Davidson :

If you want add new account you just add it in SQL ( i use Navicat ) it will show some error but it ok ^^
And see here : https://forum.ragezone.com/f858/aura-kingdom-gm-command-1077146/

You can't patch the items to the server. You either have to get the needed files to get the translations working or you have to replace the chinese texts in S_Item.ini and follow its structure.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Eperty123 when try to download

• Fix Files (Use these to fix the 1 hour bug and to use your IP in your server.)

mega asks for decrypt key > Cannot decrypt the metadata without key.

please can you fix the link thanks.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So, this command is use on linux termal? or ingame?
for example. /hsxy/MissionServer/./MissionServer day -s <Number>? I cant test it atm cuz im not home, but do give me a example.

Command in terminal ( i use SecureCRT) or you can type it in VM or VB. At root.
day -s "20001010" mean OCT 10 2000

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, thanks for @WildWild and @Eperty123's guide, but may i ask where to put the server files? whenever i start it, it says WorldServer101 (and the rest) no process found in VM :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi, thanks for @WildWild and @Eperty123's guide, but may i ask where to put the server files? whenever i start it, it says WorldServer101 (and the rest) no process found in VM :D

changet he start script. in there it sais
./Worldserver and
./Zoneserver without the 101 and 102 endings.

so add them
./ZoneServer101
./ZoneServer102

etc same for world server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
changet he start script. in there it sais
./Worldserver and
./Zoneserver without the 101 and 102 endings.

so add them
./ZoneServer101
./ZoneServer102

etc same for world server

okay i'll try it, thank you, but is there a specific path/folder where i will put the files?

Back