Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to set up Aura Kingdom Server on CentOS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, thanks for @WildWild and @Eperty123's guide, but may i ask where to put the server files? whenever i start it, it says WorldServer101 (and the rest) no process found in VM :D

it says WorldServer101 (and the rest) no process found in VM
forget it, it say like that because in batch file ( i dont know how call it in linux ) they have kill process command. Of couse you dont run servers so how can you have that process for kill ?

Finally, set date command really work, it dont auto disconnect anymore ^^

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@raiken135
no process found in VM

This is because it will first try to kill any exsiting process found so it dont cause errors.

It also cleans the log files as well before it calls killall.

Code:
killall -9 LoginServer
killall -9 GatewayServer
killall -9 TicketServer
killall -9 MissionServer
killall -9 WorldServer
killall -9 ZoneServer

Reaction score
Command in terminal ( i use SecureCRT) or you can type it in VM or VB. At root.
day -s "20001010" mean OCT 10 2000

I tried the day -s <Date> along with ./start and seperately still give the 1 hour auto dc. I don't know if that is right or is it just ./start or ./mission and -s <DATE>?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I tried the day -s <Date> along with ./start and seperately still give the 1 hour auto dc. I don't know if that is right or is it just ./start or ./mission and -s <DATE>?

i did it just like

cd /root/hxsy/MissionServer/
chmod 777 *
./MissionServer day -s 20001010 &

im not sure if thats how ur supposed to do it. but i would guess its a parameter of MissionServer

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Could someone try this S_item.ini that i have semi translated using a parser i made
Added S_ItemMall.ini as Well Semi Translated.

As still not set a server up as yet.

View attachment 154003

View attachment 154004

Will try to parse the rest if it works

Atleast the S_Item.ini is showing items very well on the chat system :)

Eperty123 - How to set up Aura Kingdom Server on CentOS - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
You guys may have already done this, but I will post it anyways.
This bat file is a automated to launch the game.bin
Code:
ren game.bin game.exe

game.exe EasyFun
What is does it auto rename the game.bin into game.exe then it will launch the game client, makes it easier rather than manually renaming the file format.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You guys may have already done this, but I will post it anyways.
This bat file is a automated to launch the game.bin
Code:
ren game.bin game.exe

game.exe EasyFun
What is does it auto rename the game.bin into game.exe then it will launch the game client, makes it easier rather than manually renaming the file format.
I have included a game launcher in my client... Why have you all overseen that?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks you ^^
I know how to prevent 1 hours auto disconnect, add one command : day -s "ten-year-ago" in console ( i use CRT ) or ./start
I find Item and Item Mall in English but cant patch it to Server :*: Davidson :

If you want add new account you just add it in SQL ( i use Navicat ) it will show some error but it ok ^^
And see here : https://forum.ragezone.com/f858/aura-kingdom-gm-command-1077146/

I'm having some issues when trying to connect to postgre using your vmd, it always says connection time out. :/

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@Eperty123

WOuld it be possible to fix the "Fix Files" link :) as for me and couple people atleast it wanst decryption key.

Reaction score
I have included a game launcher in my client... Why have you all overseen that?

No I didnt use any of your tutorial (files) I use only the release, the only thing I ever downloaded was your server files yersterday. Also I dont use your English client since I have already patch my own (also my work with the launcher).

:Edit: Also if you guys want HTTPAServer to work just install httpd change both (apache, HTTPAServer, and gate setup.ini) port to 8080 and make sure the url from HTTPAServer setup.ini is the same as root dir of www.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
No I didnt use any of your tutorial (files) I use only the release, the only thing I ever downloaded was your server files yersterday. Also I dont use your English client since I have already patch my own (also my work with the launcher).

:Edit: Also if you guys want HTTPAServer to work just install httpd change both (apache, HTTPAServer, and gate setup.ini) port to 8080 and make sure the url from HTTPAServer setup.ini is the same as root dir of www.

I see. Good work on all your effort though! ;)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
you can actually use the launcher that came with the default client from the chinese forums if you make a shortcut to it and add '-game.bin' to the shortcut in the 'target'

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Eperty123

WOuld it be possible to fix the "Fix Files" link :) as for me and couple people atleast it wanst decryption key.

Eperty123

Are the fixfiles included in the server files you released or is it a separate download

As i dont know if its just me and Sinisterial who can not download the fixfiles?

From the mega link..

Thanks

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
there is no decrypt key for the 'fix files' so nobody is able to download it and im also wondering what exactly it fixes? i get the 1 hour thing for mission server but whats that about using your ip in the server? does that mean you actually figured out how to run it on another ip outside the 192.168.1.x range? if so it would be helpfull if you could actually show how/where/what you changed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks you ^^
I know how to prevent 1 hours auto disconnect, add one command : day -s "ten-year-ago" in console ( i use CRT ) or ./start
I find Item and Item Mall in English but cant patch it to Server :*: @Davidson :

If you want add new account you just add it in SQL ( i use Navicat ) it will show some error but it ok ^^
And see here : https://forum.ragezone.com/f858/aura-kingdom-gm-command-1077146/

How did you do to connect in your SQL Databases? I tried PostegreSQL, with this informations :
IP 192.168.1.99
DB name : FFDB1
User : spiritking
PW : antiroot

could you help me please?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It's possible to add AP, LP, RC? and also where are you guys getting the item id's?

How did you do to connect in your SQL Databases? I tried PostegreSQL, with this informations :
IP 192.168.1.99
DB name : FFDB1
User : spiritking
PW : antiroot

could you help me please?

in Initial database put this: template1

Reaction score
@Davidson its not hard to look for item ID its all in t_item, t_itemmall, and item_t_itemmallenchant. As for adding AP you have to use the tb_user where ap = pvalues, as for LP you have just use the gm command I posted here or edit it on player_achievementcoins in postgres. All the information is already there you just have to read them.... I don't think Ruby and Emerald coins work atm (I could be wrong), but I havnt seen it work yet.

Back