Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to set up Aura Kingdom Server on CentOS

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Eperty123 - How to set up Aura Kingdom Server on CentOS - RaGEZONE Forums

Who can help me?When the login server is selected, there is a connection interrupt 6..IP of Linux is all right. It is built through VPS.My English is not very good. I hope someone can help me.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Who can help me?When the login server is selected, there is a connection interrupt 6..IP of Linux is all right. It is built through VPS.My English is not very good. I hope someone can help me.

patch LoginServer, MissionServer, TicketServer, WorldServer and ZoneServer's ELF Files with AKTools?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Did anyone manage to make this playable over wanip or hamachi using a virtual machine? vmware or virtual box,if yes could i get some help on the ip setup as i have tried everything in the forum.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Did anyone manage to make this playable over wanip or hamachi using a virtual machine? vmware or virtual box,if yes could i get some help on the ip setup as i have tried everything in the forum.
I personally set it up for lan via vmware, but the process should be nearly the same

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
How to fix Lvl 28 Blowout Sale Quest? Anyone?

It works, just have to find the npc to give the fliers to them , it works multiple times on the same npc, also check to have your date changed when you start your server with these commands:

date -s "05/23/2016 20:10"
date 052320002016
clock -w

I have my server start with the commands so i don't have them type it in.

Edit:
Q:Anyone know wich files handles the quest system, DB side and Files from /root/hxsy/data/db

Reaction score
It works, just have to find the npc to give the fliers to them , it works multiple times on the same npc, also check to have your date changed when you start your server with these commands:

date -s "05/23/2016 20:10"
date 052320002016
clock -w

I have my server start with the commands so i don't have them type it in.

Edit:
Q:Anyone know wich files handles the quest system, DB side and Files from /root/hxsy/data/db

I'll take note of this. Thank You :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I have tried (should be) all combination for the server and still cant open as WAN IP

all bin no hex edit , FFDB1,FFACCOUNT use 192.168.1.xx(local vm ip) - only local can in game (normal)

all bin hex edit using AKTool , FFDB1,FFACCOUNT use 192.168.1.xx( Lan vm ip) - only local can in game (normal)
==================
all bin hex edited using AKTool , FFDB1 use Lan ip,FFACCOUNT use WAN IP -
only local can in game(can in game)
LoginServer , MissionServer , WorldServer ,ZoneServer normal running (from linux netstat port is occupied)
ping outside LAN can send and get packet from 5567 5568 10021 10022

This one I know because the database is using lan ip so for wan user they cannot access the server via game because their client is getting lan ip

========================
all bin hex edited using AKTool , FFDB1 use WAN IP ,FFACCOUNT use WAN IP -
cannot in game

LoginServer , MissionServer NORMAL RUNNING (from linux netstat port is occupied)
WorldServer ,ZoneServer not running (from linux netstat NO port is occupied)

ping outside LAN no response

Test.log for WorldServer ,
11727,1999/09/12 02:48:10,RSA size(n) = 256 size(e) = 2
11728,1999/09/12 02:48:10,Cannot assign requested address XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:5567 (WAN IP)
11729,1999/09/12 02:48:10,SOCKET 14: closed.

Test.log for ZoneServer
402,1999/09/12 03:08:00,Cannot assign requested address XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:10021 (WAN IP)
403,1999/09/12 03:08:00,SOCKET 33: closed.
404,1999/09/12 03:08:00,[SJFramework.cc:111],ERROR: #Network# CSJFramework::InitNetwork -- Network Initial Error.

What should I do to fix the WAN problem?I have tried hex myself using ultraedit( DEDEDE->XXXXXX MY WAN IP) also AKToolsbut still not work for WAN IP :*:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, got an error, when i setup the server with hamachi someone can help me?

Gateway logs

73,2016/09/09 00:00:29,[NE_G_ServerAccountLogin.cc:15],CNE_G_ServerAccountLogin test 0x8937f48 74,2016/09/09 00:00:29,[DATABASE][ERROR] EXEC: {SELECT account_login('test','098f6bcd4621d373cade4e832627b4f6','25.36.180.79');} -RETURNS: ERREUR: la fonction account_login(unknown, unknown, unknown) n'existe pasLINE 1: SELECT account_login('test','098f6bcd4621d373cade4e832627b4f... ^HINT: Aucune fonction ne correspond au nom donné et aux types d'arguments.Vous devez ajouter des conversions explicites de type.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i dont speak french, but it seems that your postgres functions didnt got imported, when creating the database.

Try to reimport it (for instance with navicat or via bash). this should fix the issue.

Also i can confirm, that the tutorial works with debian 9 and postgres 10.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i dont speak french, but it seems that your postgres functions didnt got imported, when creating the database.

Try to reimport it (for instance with navicat or via bash). this should fix the issue.

Also i can confirm, that the tutorial works with debian 9 and postgres 10.

Its work fine with LAN ip i can connect and play but when i try with hamachi ip i have system error... i need a solution for play with my friends, because WAN ip don't work too (stuck at logging in)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I'm sorry for probably "reviving" this, but I want to make a server for me and my friends to play on and mess around with - but I'm quite confused with this entire thread, and most of the guide was half-finished, and files weren't able to be downloaded anymore. Is there any updated guides on how to create the server and be able to play? Thanks in advance! (Pictures/Videos would be nice ^^;)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm really interested in your website idea. beautiful and quite good

@ColdZero

So you mean we don't have to hex any file? just use the worldserver patcher and that's all?

strange why we can't login then.

Anyway i'm coding at this moment a web site till someone release a normal fix.

1niYBDu - How to set up Aura Kingdom Server on CentOS - RaGEZONE Forums

CC6CVlX - How to set up Aura Kingdom Server on CentOS - RaGEZONE Forums

Pzj5qBa - How to set up Aura Kingdom Server on CentOS - RaGEZONE Forums

Website developing progress

1- Register page - Finished

2- Login and logout pages - Finished

3- Download page - Finished

4- Show user ap value on user panel - finished

5- Forgot password page - under development

6- Donation - under development

7- Change password - under development

I will release the full web after i'm done.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,I got a client crashed after open for a few seconds.
here is error.log screenshot how to fix this?
KNWhmvX - How to set up Aura Kingdom Server on CentOS - RaGEZONE Forums

please help.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm assuming its the zoneserver test.log if so then read what I posted before you. Its your int_IP it should stay 127.0.0.1 for all of them, on your ext_ip its 192.168.X, 192.168.X.1, or 10.0.0.X whatever is your localip on linux on your postgresql serverstatus.

on FFAccount make sure your "world" localIP is set to your localIP on Linux. There shouldn't be a login server in the serverstatus just Zoneserver, worldserver and mission server. Make sure your Ext_IP matches your linux IP and dont touch the int_IP unless you know what your doing or else your will get a ip conflict with zoneserver.
ty bro

Back