Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to set up Aura Kingdom Server on CentOS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@@ can you ping your VM ?
Connect with ProtgreSQL not MySQL
User : root
Pass : spiritking

Port default
database keep it default
@Eperty123 : I used your fix and make a new account, i think it cause my server. Can you upload your full server, im so tire with this server.:mad:
Im too lazy to follow for TUT :fanny:

no i can't ping, i already tried to connect by postgresql and it won't work..

EDIT : i fixed up that by creating a new gateway IP that redirects on 192.168.1.99 on Vmware settings, now it works ty you for help :)

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@@ can you ping your VM ?
Connect with ProtgreSQL not MySQL
User : root
Pass : spiritking

Port default
database keep it default
@Eperty123 : I used your fix and make a new account, i think it cause my server. Can you upload your full server, im so tire with this server.:mad:
Im too lazy to follow for TUT :fanny:
You won't get far with that attitude. Did you use the appropriate IP for your server or the presets?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You won't get far with that attitude. Did you use the appropriate IP for your server or the presets?
I check every IP ( change it to my server Ip by your tool ( thanks, helpful tool ^^ ) ) It connect, run well and ... bump mission cant complete.

Ok, i will make new server follow you TUT step by step. I dont belive it cant be run :$:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I check every IP ( change it to my server Ip by your tool ( thanks, helpful tool ^^ ) ) It connect, run well and ... bump mission cant complete.

Ok, i will make new server follow you TUT step by step. I dont belive it cant be run :$:
Which mission? Lv 28 Blowout Sale has a bug if that's what you're trying to say.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Which mission? Lv 28 Blowout Sale has a bug if that's what you're trying to say.
Like picture i post before, mission appear again when i log out and log in. I used your fix, check IP, but that error continue, if i dont use date command it'll disconnect, if i use date and fix or not, mission will appear again in quest list.

Problem is : Full quest list ( at lv 30 ) i cant accept new quest.
Im trying make new server using your TUT, i hope it will be ok.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Like picture i post before, mission appear again when i log out and log in. I used your fix, check IP, but that error continue, if i dont use date command it'll disconnect, if i use date and fix or not, mission will appear again in quest list.

Problem is : Full quest list ( at lv 30 ) i cant accept new quest.
Im trying make new server using your TUT, i hope it will be ok.

That happens when the flag hasn't been set. I guess you are using the pre-created girl character right?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have found a way to bypass the 1h crash without change system date, its usefull if you have only a user access on linux server or you simply don't want to change the date.
The method it's simple: download this (download zip or download with git)
extract the zip and compile it:
Code:
cd libfaketime-master
sudo make
sudo make install

then edit the start script:
add after : #!/bin/bash

Code:
export LD_PRELOAD=/usr/local/lib/faketime/libfaketime.so.1
export FAKETIME_CACHE_DURATION="2"
export FAKETIME="-2y"
sleep 2
echo Fake Time: `date`

the ld_preload path is for debian/ubuntu system, if you use a centos i don't know if the path is the same, its simple to check... during the 'make install' it say the 'installation' location of this library

EDIT:

nevermind... don't work :(

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You're welcome! And yes, thank you for your contribution of an english translated S_Item and S_ItemMall. Although the latest release of yours has a problem. You may have deleted a structure pattern as my server keeps crashing. Your first release however is working great! ;) again, thank you for your work.

Could you give some sort of log or type of error (when crash happens so i can try to replicate it) so far im not getting any crash with S_Item.ini

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Also if any other files you want me to try to parse let me know.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a last question, how can you edit server files w/o enter on GUI mode? I tried FileZilla with SFTP connection type but it won't work.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I have a last question, how can you edit server files w/o enter on GUI mode? I tried FileZilla with SFTP connection type but it won't work.

What exactly doesn't work? Make sure iptables aren't blocking the connection. If you get connection refused go to your vm and type
Code:
service iptables stop

And to stop it permanently type
Code:
chkconfig iptables off

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What exactly doesn't work? Make sure iptables aren't blocking the connection. If you get connection refused go to your vm and type
Code:
service iptables stop

And to stop it permanently type
Code:
chkconfig iptables off

commands aren't working it tolds me : "failed to issue method call : Unit iptables.service not loaded.
and when i type "chkconfig iptables off" it tolds me : "error reading information on service iptables : No such file or directory"

You don't have other method to edit server files?

EDIT : ok it works with WinSCP :)
Do you have an FF1DB fix to open chests?

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
commands aren't working it tolds me : "failed to issue method call : Unit iptables.service not loaded.
and when i type "chkconfig iptables off" it tolds me : "error reading information on service iptables : No such file or directory"

You don't have other method to edit server files?

EDIT : ok it works with WinSCP :)
Do you have an FF1DB fix to open chests?
Download my latest server files in the first post.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It gives so much errors when i try to import your new sql files with navicat

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Im still a bit confused as to how to set it so one friend of mine could join me. Hosting from own pc. no intentions for real private server. What ip do i need to edit my servers. and which ip to use on database (wan, vmware etc)

Back