Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Adding Double Drops & Drops Rates: A Tutorial

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Aura Kingdom Developers Community!!
as the title said i will show you / teach you/ guide you /whatever how to change your drops rates and adding double drops, triple drops x123124124 whatever drops you want lol...

Tools you will need:
  1. Ini Decoder: you can download here or direct download
    1. NOTE: THIS INI DECODER WILL NOT WORK WITH THE LASTEST ENGLISH CLIENT, i am using Eperty's client so if you want to test this you better have eperty's one, idk with others client.
  2. S_DropItem.ini, you can find it in the db folder inside your /root/ directory or in whatever directory you uploaded, MAKE SURE TO HAVE A BACKUP OF THIS ARCHIVE OR PREPARE YOURSELF TO GET RECKT OF YOUR SERVER.
  3. Notepad++
  4. WinScp or alternative you prefe

Ok, so let's get started, once you get you S_DropItem.ini open your ini decoder:
REMOVED
as you see the input file is where my encrypted S_DropItem.ini is located, and output file is where the application will decoded and save.

The next step is open the S_DropItemdecoded.ini, in my case, because i renamed it ofc.. once you open it with notepad++ you will gonna see something like this:

REMOVED

so, in notepad++ press Ctrl+H and you will see the search and replace window, so you will do the following:
in the Search put |1|
in the replace put |3| --> or the number you want, can be 2, 4, 5, it's up to you

Then, Click on replace to all and save as S_DropItem.ini.
Once you get the new file just upload to your server (replacing the old one of course)
don't forget to ./stop and ./start you server once the upload is complete ...

i managed to change drops rates.... how? in decoded dropitem.ini you will see decimal numbers such as 6.5 and so, just change it and you are done....

NOTE: THIS WILL MULTIPLY YOUR DROPS BECAUSE THE 1 WILL BE REPLACE FOR THE NUMBER YOU WANT,
EXAMPLE: 2 X2 = 4, SO YOU WILL GET 4TH TIMES THE SAME ITEM
NOTE 2: NOTEPAD++ WILL START FOR THE FIRSTS |1| IT SEE, SO YOU CAN'T GET ANY PROBLEM... I GUESS XD

it works for me.... don't know in other clients tho

Thanks for reading and hope it works for you n.n.... if you don't like it, please don't rage words against me, im just trying to help... thanks :3

if you already knew this and want to complaint about me tut... please don't because i am kinda newbie in tutorials and servers thingies...

ty again

Love you all

EDIT: Links for download my Dropitem.ini file
2. --> Fixed (Old archive got some crashes at zoneserver files)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Here is the S_DropItem.ini:

It's genz' version modified to get each item twice as many times. No changes to the total drop amount and the chances were made.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is the S_DropItem.ini:

It's genz' version modified to get each item twice as many times. No changes to the total drop amount and the chances were made.

Thanks UseresU for Link

Back