Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Modify Quest Reward Rates on AK Server

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Quest:

Needed tools:
WinSCP
Putty
AK decrypter: View attachment INI Decrypt.rar

Get file from server and make a backup from original files:
/serverroot/Data/db/S_Mission.ini

download to windows and decrypt
upload to linux server example to root folder with filename: S_Mission.ini.decoded
open up putty
login as root and type:

Code:
perl -pe 's/#:RewardExp ([0-9]+)/"#:RewardExp ".$1*[COLOR="#FF0000"]10[/COLOR]/e' S_Mission.ini.decoded > S_Mission.ini
RED == MULTIPLY VALUE
copy that S_Mission.ini to
AKSERVERROOT/Data/db
overwrite exist file
profit

Note: thats for quests only. I found the monster exp and item drop rate values too. Still waiting for Ben for his *.ini editor

Note2: Its serverside modification only. if you wanna u do in clientside (for correct numbers in questlist) you have to do the same with the clientside C_Mission.ini file then repack to client. Anyways, probably THAT serverside == clientside. not sure tho

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Re: [Tutorial]Change Rates

Shoelace
pls change the title to : Change Quest Rates
tyvm

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Quest:

Needed tools:
WinSCP
Putty
AK decrypter: View attachment 155657

Get file from server and make a backup from original files:
/serverroot/Data/db/S_Mission.ini

download to windows and decrypt
upload to linux server example to root folder with filename: S_Mission.ini.decoded
open up putty
login as root and type:

Code:
perl -pe 's/#:RewardExp ([0-9]+)/"#:RewardExp ".$1*[COLOR=#FF0000]10[/COLOR]/e' S_Mission.ini.decoded > S_Mission.ini
RED == MULTIPLY VALUE
copy that S_Mission.ini to
AKSERVERROOT/Data/db
overwrite exist file
profit

Note: thats for quests only. I found the monster exp and item drop rate values too. Still waiting for @Ben for his *.ini editor

Note2: Its serverside modification only. if you wanna u do in clientside (for correct numbers in questlist) you have to do the same with the clientside C_Mission.ini file then repack to client. Anyways, probably THAT serverside == clientside. not sure tho

Hello, I can not download the INI Decrypt.rar, attachment.php appears in the link.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Hycker Can you provide mirror bro? The Right Click > Save As is not working It may have been deleted on ragezone server(not sure though). It would be a great help thanks
EIEiYgF - Modify Quest Reward Rates on AK Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Hycker Can you provide mirror bro? The Right Click > Save As is not working It may have been deleted on ragezone server(not sure though). It would be a great help thanks
EIEiYgF - Modify Quest Reward Rates on AK Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Download the file through this link , I uploaded on mediafire.

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I need help when i try this -I follow everything like the tutorial says to do- But i get this error in SecureCRT

error.PNG - Modify Quest Reward Rates on AK Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Back