Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Understanding and Modifying Parameters of Monster XP Book

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
Heres something to help you understand a bit of some parameters from the S_Item.ini and S_Enchant.ini.
Lets have a look at this Item:

Name:Monster XP Book
Description: Right-click to use for an XP boost equivalent to killing up to 20 monsters. The higher the character level, the greater the XP reward
ID: 13712
S_Item.ini line:
Code:
13712|I80018||G00001||||怪物經驗書(限定)|[COLOR=#4b0082]28[/COLOR]||9|2|-1|||||||||[COLOR=#b22222]36013[/COLOR]|||||100|6|5|||點擊右鍵使用後,將會依據角色等級獲得最多20隻怪物的經驗值,角色等級越高獲得的經驗值越多。#IMG$NoticeIcon#每次使用最多可提昇角色等級一級。|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
S_Enchant.ini line:
Code:
[COLOR=#b22222]36013[/COLOR]|I80018||||怪物經驗書|1|64|1905|[COLOR=#0000ff]300[/COLOR]||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||0|||||||||||||||

Can you see the red marked number? Thats actualy the parameter that tells the item what to do, in S_Enchant.ini you can see the blue marked number, by default that marked number its 20 as it says in description, but if you add or multiply it by any number you want you actualy get more exp, i havent figured what each line from the S_Item.ini file does , but i guess the purple marked number from S_Item.ini is the level of the item, thats all i have found out till now.

Oh as a side note, depending on the item and what it does, the parameters and including items using enchant.ini as base varies, as it can use S_Biology. ini too and S_Spell.ini and etc.

Hope this helps in trying to figure out more then i do. People with knowledg in asm can get the parameters down to what they are and modify items as you like.

Back