Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to Set Up an AuraKingdom Server and Client

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Based on:

1. forum.ragezone.com/f938/centos-setting-aura-kingdom-server-1076106/index49.html

2. forum.ragezone.com/f938/centos-setting-aura-kingdom-server-1076106/

Credit to @Eperty123 and @genz for providing guide and tutorial for making the server and client.

Hope it helps newbies. Dun ask here, open Eperty123 tutorial for more answer. Search in the thread.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thb i got a problem on the 5th video, my vmware installed CentOS-6.5-x86_64-minimal.iso has no internet i did ifup if down i manually edit an file inside with winscp i added vm0 and some more and removed them so now its back to vm8 host only ok but how to connect it to the internet? i gooled a lot and im done, found nothing helpfull, some1 an idea :)? thanks

(long story short)
without internet im not able to download postgresql
since i messed up my v75 vmware im tryn to build a new one where eth0 works bc it doesnt work anymore on my other build

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thb i got a problem on the 5th video, my vmware installed CentOS-6.5-x86_64-minimal.iso has no internet i did ifup if down i manually edit an file inside with winscp i added vm0 and some more and removed them so now its back to vm8 host only ok but how to connect it to the internet? i gooled a lot and im done, found nothing helpfull, some1 an idea :)? thanks

(long story short)
without internet im not able to download postgresql
since i messed up my v75 vmware im tryn to build a new one where eth0 works bc it doesnt work anymore on my other build

Same problem. I've been all over looking for a solution and found nada.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm having an issue where i cant connect the server
Using virtual machine.

Back