Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to open 2 game clients in same PC ? and I want to know the name of these eidolons

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi!. Recently, i'm using Debian operating system, Open Source One Click Server from UseresU and FrostBlock Shinobi from WangWeiJing1262 Server within it
Im using Game Client Ver.3.0.007.011.01.02.
I follow yokohiro steps , this steps from thread (http://forum.ragezone.com/f937/release-frostblock-shinobi-server-1188329/).

And how to open 2 Game Clients ? because when i open another client, it would force to exit when entering loading screen.
i was confuse, because I did it and I was even open 4 Game Clients in past!, but I was using Yokohiro server ( ), CentOS operating system, and using Game Client Ver 003.005.01.05

is it because of server that running in different operating system ? or game client ? or the server itself ?

and also, what is thename of these eidolons?
josjos2 - How to open 2 game clients in same PC ? and I want to know the name of these eidolons - RaGEZONE Forums

Thankyou.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To open a second client, you have to delete the mutex. It's called "FFClientTag".

The Eidolon names are " " for the one in the center and " " for the one on the right.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@usersU where does exactly the location of mutex/FFClientTag ? I'm trying to find mutex/FFClientTag file but cant find it in Client or Server.

i thought that bunny one is serena but i'm mistaken..And thankyou for Eidolons name!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I get this.. [SOLVED]

First you need to download process explorer.. this is similar with task manager windows but with more option.. and safe..
1. Open Process Explorer as Admin
2. Select process "game.bin" (in my case, it shuold located very below)
3. Go to View - Show lower pane (CTRL + L)
4. look for Type = "Mutant" and Name "\Sessions\1\BaseNamedObjects\FFClientTag"
5. right click and "close handle"

here is the result

thanks for clue UseresU

Back