How to open 2 game clients in same PC ? and I want to know the name of these eidolons

MemberRank
    Nov 2019 Join Date
    ManadoLocation
    24Posts

wink How to open 2 game clients in same PC ? and I want to know the name of these eidolons

How to open 2 game clients in same PC ? and I want to know the name of these eidolons
    Hi!. Recently, i'm using Debian operating system, Open Source One Click Server from @UseresU and FrostBlock Shinobi from @WangWeiJing1262 Server within it
    Im using Game Client Ver.3.0.007.011.01.02.
    I follow @yokohiro steps , this steps from thread ([Release] FrostBlock Shinobi Server).

And how to open 2 Game Clients ? because when i open another client, it would force to exit when entering loading screen.
    i was confuse, because I did it and I was even open 4 Game Clients in past!, but I was using Yokohiro server (yokohiro_003_005_01_04), CentOS operating system, and using Game Client Ver 003.005.01.05

is it because of server that running in different operating system ? or game client ? or the server itself ?

and also, what is thename of these eidolons?

https://pasteboard.co/JsfDYhd.jpg

Thankyou.

MemberRank
    Nov 2015 Join Date
    GermanyLocation
    86Posts

Re: How to open 2 game clients in same PC ? and I want to know the name of these eido

To open a second client, you have to delete the mutex. It's called "FFClientTag".

The Eidolon names are "安倍晴明" for the one in the center and "因幡白兔" for the one on the right.

MemberRank
    Nov 2019 Join Date
    ManadoLocation
    24Posts

Re: How to open 2 game clients in same PC ? and I want to know the name of these eido

@usersU where does exactly the location of mutex/FFClientTag ? I'm trying to find mutex/FFClientTag file but cant find it in Client or Server.

i thought that bunny one is serena but i'm mistaken..And thankyou for Eidolons name!

MemberRank
    Nov 2019 Join Date
    ManadoLocation
    24Posts

I get this.. [SOLVED]

First you need to download process explorer.. this is similar with task manager windows but with more option.. and safe..
    1. Open Process Explorer as Admin
    2. Select process "game.bin" (in my case, it shuold located very below)
    3. Go to View - Show lower pane (CTRL + L)
    4. look for Type = "Mutant" and Name "\Sessions\1\BaseNamedObjects\FFClientTag"
    5. right click and "close handle"

here is the result
    https://pasteboard.co/JswRDY2.jpg

thanks for clue @UseresU

Advertisement