Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Adding content like AK.to does

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am quite curious of how to add all the content Ak.to does. If anyone can tell me in detail that'd be amazing. Thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, i work with adding new content, but ak.to buy it in China, if you want, you may add some costumes, weapons or armor, but new classes hard to add witnout new db and S-Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, i work with adding new content, but ak.to buy it in China, if you want, you may add some costumes, weapons or armor, but new classes hard to add witnout new db and S-Files
iam curious how hard to add new weapon and armor from new files?...i try to add using eperty123 server and client but end up server cant pass channel page and client will autoclosed at 30%...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

thanks mans...its help me to create new client, but i think this one in the next page is better explanation, i stumble on the part to copy all those merge server XD..hehe

http://forum.ragezone.com/f938/centos-setting-aura-kingdom-server-1076106-post8673790/#post8673790

btw i trying to add this but it still auto closed the client at 30%

http://forum.ragezone.com/f937/release-s1-weapons-awakening-1138609/

this show in loadfail log

.\data\db\T_Level.ini.\data\db\T_WeaponSkill.ini.\data\db\T_AdventureRoad.ini.\data\db\T_Ai.ini.\data\db\T_DropItem.ini.\data\db\T_GrowEquip.ini.\data\db\T_SpellFormula.ini.\data\db\T_Store.ini.\data\db\T_Parameter.ini.\data\db\T_Mask.ini.\data\db\T_StateDependence.ini.\data\db\T_Transport.ini.\data\db\T_MonsterStep.ini.\data\db\T_RideStep.ini.\data\db\T_SysSetup.ini.\data\db\T_TextLimit.ini.\data\db\T_Collection.ini.\data\db\T_Activity.ini.\data\db\T_RankAward.ini.\data\db\T_CharColor.ini.\data\db\T_Reward.ini.\data\db\T_Schedule.ini.\data\db\T_PartnerMemories.ini.\data\db\T_PartnerGrow.ini.\data\db\T_PartnerCombo.ini.\data\db\T_PartnerTalk.ini.\data\db\T_MissionList.ini.\data\db\T_RecommendEvents.ini.\data\db\T_DyeingItems.ini.\data\db\T_Produce.ini

Btw i already edit the .ini file, and put the nif and dds as instruct

Back