Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[AuraKingdom] Change rates and etc..

Reaction score
So, I been playing around with the AK server for 4 days now I was wondering if anyone who had the server up know where to change the server rates, exp, drop, and gold. My other guess is that I need to hexed the rate somewhere in the WorldServer or ZoneServer file? There is also a gm command called set_node_exp, set_node_drop, and set_node_gold commands. I tried the set_node_exp <Number> <Number>, but doesnt look like nothing has change. Hopefully, someone out there knows if not then I'll keep digging around to see if I can find it.

P.S as for the tb_user to get AP to buy stuff in the market I want to know what I need to insert because I try it and from the gateserver log I gotten:
Code:
[NE_G_ServerGetPointInfo.cc:19],CNE_G_ServerGetPointInfo
  7048,2015/10/11 01:08:22,[DATABASE][ERROR] EXEC: {SELECT get_point_info ('nanayaq');}
            -RETURNS: ERROR:  function get_point_info(unknown) does not exist
LINE 1: SELECT get_point_info ('nanayaq');
               ^
HINT:  No function matches the given name and argument types. You might need to add explicit type casts.

7049,2015/10/11 01:08:22,[PGAccountDBO.cc:131],[FATAL] Load GetPointInfo failed.

Maybe I miss something?

Edit: Btw the World server gets interrupted from time to time anyone knows why world server refuse to connect to mission server?
Code:
 19602,2015/10/11 02:50:33,[SYSTEM] CEventMissionServerReconnect::Execute try to connect 127.0.0.1:7654
 19603,2015/10/11 02:50:33,TCP connection: 127.0.0.1:7654 Connection refused 19604,2015/10/11 02:50:33,SOCKET 19: closed.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
So, I been playing around with the AK server for 4 days now I was wondering if anyone who had the server up know where to change the server rates, exp, drop, and gold. My other guess is that I need to hexed the rate somewhere in the WorldServer or ZoneServer file? There is also a gm command called set_node_exp, set_node_drop, and set_node_gold commands. I tried the set_node_exp <Number> <Number>, but doesnt look like nothing has change. Hopefully, someone out there knows if not then I'll keep digging around to see if I can find it.

P.S as for the tb_user to get AP to buy stuff in the market I want to know what I need to insert because I try it and from the gateserver log I gotten:
Code:
[NE_G_ServerGetPointInfo.cc:19],CNE_G_ServerGetPointInfo
  7048,2015/10/11 01:08:22,[DATABASE][ERROR] EXEC: {SELECT get_point_info ('nanayaq');}
            -RETURNS: ERROR:  function get_point_info(unknown) does not exist
LINE 1: SELECT get_point_info ('nanayaq');
               ^
HINT:  No function matches the given name and argument types. You might need to add explicit type casts.

7049,2015/10/11 01:08:22,[PGAccountDBO.cc:131],[FATAL] Load GetPointInfo failed.

Maybe I miss something?

Edit: Btw the World server gets interrupted from time to time anyone knows why world server refuse to connect to mission server?
Code:
 19602,2015/10/11 02:50:33,[SYSTEM] CEventMissionServerReconnect::Execute try to connect 127.0.0.1:7654
 19603,2015/10/11 02:50:33,TCP connection: 127.0.0.1:7654 Connection refused 19604,2015/10/11 02:50:33,SOCKET 19: closed.
I have updated my server files upload to include a fix for the AP:

Here's the commands for changing the rates of drop, exp etc:
Code:
set_node_exp <mapID> <value>
set_node_gold <mapID> <value>
set_node_drop <mapID> <value>
set_node_np <mapID> <value>

Reaction score
@Eperty123 btw your "fix" server I just tested it, it cant open package/chest when right clicking it. However the old server file can do that. Did you change anything that makes item package cannot be open by right click? Its either in the data folder or the sql file (maybe) thats my guess.

Edit: fix it, so it was your gameserver.sql that cause the problem I switch back to the original ffdb1 and now it works.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Eperty123 btw your "fix" server I just tested it, it cant open package/chest when right clicking it. However the old server file can do that. Did you change anything that makes item package cannot be open by right click? Its either in the data folder or the sql file (maybe) thats my guess.

Edit: fix it, so it was your gameserver.sql that cause the problem I switch back to the original ffdb1 and now it works.

Great. Certain item packs don't give the promised items though - I assume it's something with the client. But afar from that everything works.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Eperty123 btw your "fix" server I just tested it, it cant open package/chest when right clicking it. However the old server file can do that. Did you change anything that makes item package cannot be open by right click? Its either in the data folder or the sql file (maybe) thats my guess.

Only need the fortune_bag tab from the original database. thats where the lotteries are

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry for the noobie question :D but can you tell me please where can i foind the map ids, i wanna figure it out how the exp rates changing and works o.o

Back