Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Getting AK files to work with EE and TS

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: can I get AK server files to work with other games?

Doing the AK tutorial I got to the same point. Tried with eden eternal and twin saga.

On twin saga, servers are displayed as channels. If I attempt to connect to one, the server sends a ticket but client says connection failed (1)

twinlogintest.PNG - Getting AK files to work with EE and TS - RaGEZONE Forums

On eden eternal only the name of one server is displayed and it's under maintenance. If I attempt to connect, it says "server under maintenance" and the server doesn't sent any ticket. The server with blank name does nothing.

edentestserver.PNG - Getting AK files to work with EE and TS - RaGEZONE Forums

For both test I used the files found in the pkg of the respective games as the server data.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Did you modify the version specified in the database?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Seeing that my server works with AK (well, kinda, I can't create characters, but I can do everything with the one that is already in the db), I compared things and I have the following conclusions:

Eden Eternal: Fails to connect because it's an older game and maybe it requires older server files? can't get past the "server is currently in maintenance" thing. If that's the reason then I don't see possible to open a server of this game without leaking server files....

Twin Saga: If I use HK files, it answers the ticket server and after 10 secs it shows an error (because of unmatching files), if I use TS files the server crashes. Looked into it and found that I need to encrypt the client files and rename then with "S_" at the start. Problem is: idk how to encrypt them...
There's also a know bug where twin saga private servers stopped working correctly since 19 august unless you change the computer clock.

EDIT: just found that I don't need to encrypt them... I will continue updating this thread with new discoveries

Last edited:
Back