Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help i cant seem to forward the stuff so others can connect

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i am trying to make the Virtual machine use an adapter to Connect Itself to the HOST MACHINE
this way theres no need to install a complicated VPN server setup inside and out of the virtual machine
so far ive gotta very short in terms of how the heck do i do it

i basicly need to use my Host pc [windows10] for others to Conect through a VPN called Radmin
its basicly hamachi but with unlimited ppl per network room
they do not support linux
and i need a workaround or a person to Teamview with me and Setup some other vpn server stuff

for the workaround im guessing you would need to make the Virtual machine [CentOS 6.5]
link to the host somehow

once again im looking for a workaround that is either easy for me to setup and has unlimited players per vpn room and Not using hamachi or one that someone can Help me set up in teamviewer

Reaction score
Ok, edit the files (LoginServer, MissionServer, WorldServer and ZoneServer) according to your local ip 192.99.59.85. Change the Ip in the setup.ini file in the TicketServer folder.
In DB FFDB1 change the ext_address to the Public IP and the int_address to your local ip 192.99.59.85
In DB FFAccount change the ip to your Public IP.
The setup.ini file of the main folder (hxsy) leave the ips as 127.0.0.1 in case there is a connection error between the files change to your local ip 192.99.59.85.

Back