• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

I need help with My Client Side

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i clicked the start.bat on my client side and windows says What would you like to open game .bin with ?
how do i setup my client properly ? i think i am doing it wrong ...

in addition I tried Eperty's English client and it doesn't launch it just says the game.bin is missing or I need to run it in Administrator i placed the game . bin from my other client to see if it would help And still no.

Additional notes I fixed the original issue for The other client but its all in Chinese [not the English patch one] i did manage to log into my server But still no luck practically because after i make my Character i try to enter world And i crash and stuff

Summary notes of problem 1 : i want to be ableto use english client on my server

Summary notes of Problem 2: Still cannot get past Character menu when i select my character it basicly loads for 5 mins then says "Disconnect from server (0)" or something close to that

possible issue found? : AKTools Does NOT patch The ip into the hex files thing

Last edited:
Reaction score
i clicked the start.bat on my client side and windows says What would you like to open game .bin with ?
how do i setup my client properly ? i think i am doing it wrong ...

in addition I tried Eperty's English client and it doesn't launch it just says the game.bin is missing or I need to run it in Administrator i placed the game . bin from my other client to see if it would help And still no.

Additional notes I fixed the original issue for The other client but its all in Chinese [not the English patch one] i did manage to log into my server But still no luck practically because after i make my Character i try to enter world And i crash and stuff

Summary notes : i want to be ableto use english client on my server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thats not much help but it is apreciated, however... Thats all server stuff Wheres the client Stuff at lol ???

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Actually now that you ask My server is the HXSY one right ? But im apparrently using Hyckers Client The if you could direct me to the correct Version client for the SERVER VERSION : 003.005.01.04 any client Compatible would be amazing

big oof on me

Back