Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I need help with My Client Side

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i clicked the start.bat on my client side and windows says What would you like to open game .bin with ?
how do i setup my client properly ? i think i am doing it wrong ...

in addition I tried Eperty's English client and it doesn't launch it just says the game.bin is missing or I need to run it in Administrator i placed the game . bin from my other client to see if it would help And still no.

Additional notes I fixed the original issue for The other client but its all in Chinese [not the English patch one] i did manage to log into my server But still no luck practically because after i make my Character i try to enter world And i crash and stuff

Summary notes of problem 1 : i want to be ableto use english client on my server

Summary notes of Problem 2: Still cannot get past Character menu when i select my character it basicly loads for 5 mins then says "Disconnect from server (0)" or something close to that

possible issue found? : AKTools Does NOT patch The ip into the hex files thing

Last edited:
Reaction score
i clicked the start.bat on my client side and windows says What would you like to open game .bin with ?
how do i setup my client properly ? i think i am doing it wrong ...

in addition I tried Eperty's English client and it doesn't launch it just says the game.bin is missing or I need to run it in Administrator i placed the game . bin from my other client to see if it would help And still no.

Additional notes I fixed the original issue for The other client but its all in Chinese [not the English patch one] i did manage to log into my server But still no luck practically because after i make my Character i try to enter world And i crash and stuff

Summary notes : i want to be ableto use english client on my server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thats not much help but it is apreciated, however... Thats all server stuff Wheres the client Stuff at lol ???

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Actually now that you ask My server is the HXSY one right ? But im apparrently using Hyckers Client The if you could direct me to the correct Version client for the SERVER VERSION : 003.005.01.04 any client Compatible would be amazing

big oof on me

Back