Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hey guys I need some help, a weird problem was occured

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys I need some help
My server had a weird problem happened.
Very Ai s in the game were not worked.
Overall the problem is all the monsters will not hit my character when I beat it.
And there's no error log. But when I changed the server time to the past, Ai were worked.
So Is there genius here kown some information or details of the error~
Thank your very much!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
me too.all my server.i dont know why .maybe main server down ???

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i've tried to re-patch the MissionServer using AK Time Fix tool because i think it's quite similar to 'one hour crash' problem in the past, but it didn't work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Once you've patched the MissionServer what did It say within the logs during patching?

the logs are exactly the same, only if you set your time back to the past like 2016, it will work normally (writting achievement logs, quest logs, etc.). but if you keep your time updated, it will not.

my quest progress on existing chars were reverted back to first starting quest if i force running my server with current time.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Kbblan same thing happens to me yesterday and just to fix it i reverted server date.. But is there any real time fix to this?? anyone???

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
only way i know is set time back .maybe server this vesion program to stop working at data xxxxxx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
only way i know is set time back .maybe server this vesion program to stop working at data xxxxxx
Yep, My guess is same as yours. I tried to decompile Server Files, but unfortunately I found nothing valuable. The server-not-working-time is at 2099.

Back