Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Impossible better I'm leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good afternoon, what I have is frustration
My name is Paola from Colombia and I've been trying for a week
prove a thousand times http://forum.ragezone.com/f937/aura-kingdom-release-files-v7-1191652/
then I tried a thousand times
http://forum.ragezone.com/f936/opensource-click-server-1169800/

I tried the others and I don't understand, it just doesn't come in, it stays there. I've been trying for a week 15 hours a day because I love that game but I think I'll have to forget

I had already worked with virtual machines because I have servers in forsaken world and they are doing well but this is impossible

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm having the same issue actually. Not sure what's causing it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[QUOTE = 3unni; 9053848] Actually, I have the same problem. I'm not sure what is causing it. [/ QUOTE]

Well, I asked for help and they told me to add to ZENS!ERT#9220 in discord.com and to ask for help and I asked for help

and they asked me 200 euros for the good files it gave me courage and I deleted everything and I went to play leage of legen

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If i find a solution i'll definitely let you know.Sorry he turned into a sales-person on you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[QUOTE = 3unni; 9053853] If I find a solution, I will definitely let you know. I'm sorry that I have become your salesperson. [/ QUOTE]

but the supposed seller is the one who launched the file that we tried to install xD

It does not seem strange that instead of telling us the error you want to sell us files

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just add the T_*.ini files from AKUS to your server Data/db folder. That is all you need to fix the issue.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I already tried many times nothing works change the ip format my pc and nothing is nothing does not work :dormir:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im at work now.
add my discord: Horo#7682

call me in 6 hours more or less.

now here: 11:50AM

call me at 18 Hours

Imma htu/add you as well because i also transfered the t-files and i'm also still having this issue.
if you don't mind that is.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What was the issue? Didn't really bother to accept my request , all good.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The only thing different is that I use virtualbox and I use vm vmwareThe installation is the same as the video, I do not change anything for me who is a witch xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back