Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Login Server not working

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When i connect using wan i get "Logging in.. Please wait." for hours and i get an error code in my main.txt and error.txt but everything in WinSCP looks good it shows to be connected and everything.

I mean i can get it working on lan perfectly but when i try to get my boyfriend on with wan login server just does nothing. (Yes) I've tried everything from page 14 of the CentOS tutorial, followed the guide on page 49, tried every file that's available and yet i still get the error no matter what i do.

I'll post my error codes when i start up the server not on the computer that has it at the moment.

Can someone please help? I've been stressing over this for weeks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if u use client genz in page 53
rename pkg files to -pkg
or but all files in client hycker and replace

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've tried both of those but i still get the logging in please wait after i type in my user and pass, I'm at a loss.

For some reason it's not connecting to my wan ip when i put it in the connect.ini

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've tried both of those but i still get the logging in please wait after i type in my user and pass, I'm at a loss.

For some reason it's not connecting to my wan ip when i put it in the connect.ini

try it over vps

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update: I fixed it, apparently i didn't have the right service port forwarded lol

- I had my computer forwarded but i was supposed to have the vm forwarded instead, that let me log in on wan and play. ^^

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
boa noite tenho problemas no arquivo zoneserver pois não sei qual ip colocar assim o servidor pode conectar alguem pode ajudar?

Back