Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to patch the client IP?

cgi

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know that the loginserver is bound to 195.60.208.35 and that I can edit that on the connect.ini, however I could not find 195.60.208.36 on the game.bin, any one knows how can I change the IP on the Aeria AK client?

I know how its done on the linux server however it seems to be different on the client.

I've tried looking for the IP representation in hexadecimal C3 3C D0 24 as well as string but was unable to find it like I can find it on the ak linux server files.

Does any one know how to do it? I know there are other clients out there I could use, however I did like to know how to patch the Aeria AK client IPs.

Thanks in advance.

cgi

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If I change the connect.ini, it will still use the .36 ip to connect to the zone and gateway servers, looking with wireshark.

So it doesn't use for example 127.0.0.1

Keep in mind I am talking about patching the AK client from Aeria, not about the custom ones that have been posted around here.

cgi

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am not trying to use the aeria client on the servers available here, I just want to learn/know how to change the IP it uses to login to the gateway/zone server.

I know I can change the loginserver IP by simple changing the IP on the connect.ini file, but I do not know how to change the IP used for the zone and gateway servers on their game.bin as it is not in the game.bin apparently or maybe its hidden some how.

cgi

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You dont find the IP's hard coded into the client and edit via Hex editor?

NO, I do not see the IP 195.60.208.36 in there. Tried hexa, string and the int representation of it.

Figured out where it comes from and why its not in the client.

Last edited:
Back