Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to Reset Dungeon Tries

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello! how can i reset dungeon tries? I've tried server restart, change date using console but it doesn't work. I dunno which C / S_Files do i have to edit. Any help appreciated.

Reaction score
Hello! how can i reset dungeon tries? I've tried server restart, change date using console but it doesn't work. I dunno which C / S_Files do i have to edit. Any help appreciated.
if u using virtual machine (VBOX / VMW) maybe you start server for atual date (2020).

follow this steps.

01 - shutdown you server ./stop
02 - change date for 7 years ago
Code:
date -s "7 years ago"

03 - open you navicat and run this query.

04 - start you server ./start

enjoy.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if u using virtual machine (VBOX / VMW) maybe you start server for atual date (2020).

follow this steps.

Code:
date -s "7 years ago"

enjoy.

thank you yokohiro, you solved one of my problems.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing this bro. I tried to modify all dungeon tries to 15 in C/S_Files i do 15 mins per entry and it really works.

I'm just wondering if updating the NodeMap in /server/hxsy/data will unlock lv90+ dgn like tree cave, subterranean cave, etc. I've tried to add those in C/S_Files and ive always get LP_Read_Error in server.

follow this steps.

Code:
date -s "7 years ago"

enjoy.

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing this bro. I tried to modify all dungeon tries to 15 in C/S_Files i do 15 mins per entry and it really works.

I'm just wondering if updating the NodeMap in /server/hxsy/data will unlock lv90+ dgn like tree cave, subterranean cave, etc. I've tried to add those in C/S_Files and ive always get LP_Read_Error in server.

ha okay. i understood that you wanted to know how to solve the bug of the DG's reset time.
you wanted to know how to reduce the time.

cya.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Open navicat and run this query. I didn't use the method in number 3, now I have a problem with The dungeon does not reset.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Back in the good old V3 days we used a server management tool for stuff like this.
Here is the function we used to reset the dungeons:

Code:
void CDatabaseHandler::reset_dungeons() {
    log->write_main("Resetting all dungeons.");
    this->executeSQLdb("DELETE FROM player_reset_time1");
    this->executeSQLdb("DELETE FROM player_reset_time2");
    this->executeSQLdb("DELETE FROM reset_time WHERE NOT id = 7");
}
On V7 or later, things might have changed, try this one if you don't care about ranking resets:
Code:
TRUNCATE TABLE player_reset_time1;
TRUNCATE TABLE player_reset_time2;
TRUNCATE TABLE reset_time;

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You keep delete table

player_reset_time 1;
player_reset_time 2;
reset_time;

Is this 3 tables in sql and the dungeon will reset automatically? i want to know details i am new

Back