Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Server Files?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
more and more private servers got the latest update till crusader class but i can only find the files till tachi online does anyone have more files to share?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There is two server ak.to and redskingdom have the latest update so far i know. Dont know about more servers

Tapatalkkal küldve az én LG-D802 eszközömről

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
there is another one called fantasy kingdom they have the files but they have tons of bugs seems they cant handle the files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
johny,
most of the things can be retrieved from client (TW/HKclient) once you got the server files, they both use the same txt files
sadly,
I managed to get some info about making newer classes available and unfortunately newer server file binaries are needed. Unfortunately no one is selling the latest files nor the files for making the 12th class available. So if any of you are trying to figure out how to enable the 12th class or anything related then sadly, I must disappoint you with this.

oh wait there is also one small private server of Aura Kingdom having the tachi version but its currently offline now, claiming that
they will be back in the 1st-3rd week of april, and will have the mushroom map, necro patch and a website etc. (still waiting for them)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
johny,
most of the things can be retrieved from client (TW/HKclient) once you got the server files, they both use the same txt files
sadly,

oh wait there is also one small private server of Aura Kingdom having the tachi version but its currently offline now, claiming that
they will be back in the 1st-3rd week of april, and will have the mushroom map, necro patch and a website etc. (still waiting for them)

that would be great if they share their server files =]

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Noway... Dont wait anything from them. Anyway we formed a team with some great ppl, we are working on ak and for tools for it. ( launcher system with update function aswell, file system manipulation, db, inis so on) we are currently ingame with latest aeriagames client but need shitload work on it. Probably we release a community edition soon.

We wont let die this section like some greedy biatch did with c9...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Noway... Dont wait anything from them. Anyway we formed a team with some great ppl, we are working on ak and for tools for it. ( launcher system with update function aswell, file system manipulation, db, inis so on) we are currently ingame with latest aeriagames client but need shitload work on it. Probably we release a community edition soon.

We wont let die this section like some greedy biatch did with c9...

Great. but you must give attention the bugs on the game. Like "Can't open the boxes" classes.. a tool where you can edit a items from mall.. edit their prices. How to create a modified item or something etc. etc.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
All box opens without problem in our build

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Great. but you must give attention the bugs on the game. Like "Can't open the boxes" classes.. a tool where you can edit a items from mall.. edit their prices. How to create a modified item or something etc. etc.

There's no such thing as "you". Yes we are working on AK but we're not the one that should provide fixes for everything. By taking interest in the game you've already made yourself a dev. As a dev and user you check things out and do researchs, not rely on others to do the work.

There will however be releases with bug fixes and such but that's the not the main priority atm.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There's no such thing as "you". Yes we are working on AK but we're not the one that should provide fixes for everything. By taking interest in the game you've already made yourself a dev. As a dev and user you check things out and do researchs, not rely on others to do the work.

There will however be releases with bug fixes and such but that's the not the main priority atm.
My bad. because Hycker said that "they" are working on AK. It gives me the idea that "Oh, they are working on AK, so probably they are trying to fix and add a new system/functions too?" Everyone make mistakes. Forgive me. :blushing:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
My bad. because Hycker said that "they" are working on AK. It gives me the idea that "Oh, they are working on AK, so probably they are trying to fix and add a new system/functions too?" Everyone make mistakes. Forgive me. :blushing:

It's not about mistakes in this case it's about getting the idea of doing yourself a favor and do some research and contribute. As I stated you can't expect us to do all the work as there's too many aspects to take care of and it takes time.

Hope that clarifies everything! And good day.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We are working on it but that does not means we can / want fix everything. As we can and ready we gonna release a public, community version with major bugs fixed but that not means its will be the original copy of official contents.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's not about mistakes in this case it's about getting the idea of doing yourself a favor and do some research and contribute. As I stated you can't expect us to do all the work as there's too many aspects to take care of and it takes time.

Hope that clarifies everything! And good day.
I'm currently updating my Full Launcher, and gonna release it as soon as possible.

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score

There are tools shared that have that basic functionality, you just need to figure out yourself which value is what, but that shouldn't be a problem when you can get ingame.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I want to know if someone sells a new server file (including some new systems), what is the price?

Back