Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ Creating an up-to-date v62 Guild BBS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
V1:

Notes:
[X] Created all 3 windows.
[X] Buttons are still not finished except the 'close' button.
[X] Still requires some polishing to do.

V2:

Notes:
[X] Info bars are longer, fill more of the window and work in a better harmony.
[X] Text box is no longer overlapped by the scroll bar.
[X] Added a built-in shine to the emblem's box.
[X] Didn't work yet on the 3rd layer. [ ]

V3:

Notes:
[X] I still need to customize the arrows on the sides.
[X] I still need to customize the buttons of all layers.
[X] Info bars don't have the correct info bars.

V4:
GagsO - Creating an up-to-date v62 Guild BBS - RaGEZONE Forums

[Screenshot is blurry because of the forum, drag it to your browser or copy it's link. It will show you it's full quality that way].

Notes:
[X] Changed completely how the top of the 1st window was designed to a much better and polished version. It felt a little bit too empty and blend.

If you read / see this, please comment and let me know what you think.

Reaction score
It isn't that bad to be honest. The only thing about the actual UI is that Kerning city part, it stands out way to much to me. If you can edit other parts of the UI to blend that part in it would look a lot better in my eyes.

Is Guild BBS coded into v62 just not make into an actual UI or is this just a reskin?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It isn't that bad to be honest. The only thing about the actual UI is that Kerning city part, it stands out way to much to me. If you can edit other parts of the UI to blend that part in it would look a lot better in my eyes.

Is Guild BBS coded into v62 just not make into an actual UI or is this just a reskin?

iirc BBS was added in like v30s, def in v49+. This is just a reskin, though.

Staff member
Reaction score
I assume by v62 guild bbs you mean that its no longer based on the Alpha UI? Looks nice so far.

I agree though that v4 looks worse than v3 - the Kerning City BG is totally out of place

Other suggestions:

On the main menu it says guild in left corner like a window should, but it says guild another time on the other side. That's not really consistent with every other window in Maple which does it only once - in the left corner, and as far as I know the whole guild UI is one window.

I really like this UI change idea though and curious if you'll ever do minigame too - that one even GMS at big bang didn't do yet (SEA and EU fixed that up though).
---
Also, if it end up being nice - do I got the permission to alter it (if something we find can be better), or add it into our server? I ask it since I do not like to use content without permission.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

It's a reskin, but based on the post alpha UI. You can't change where every text is being placed and at what color / order, so I did everything I could with what I had to work with. :\

I assume by v62 guild bbs you mean that its no longer based on the Alpha UI? Looks nice so far.

I agree though that v4 looks worse than v3 - the Kerning City BG is totally out of place

Other suggestions:

On the main menu it says guild in left corner like a window should, but it says guild another time on the other side. That's not really consistent with every other window in Maple which does it only once - in the left corner, and as far as I know the whole guild UI is one window.

I really like this UI change idea though and curious if you'll ever do minigame too - that one even GMS at big bang didn't do yet (SEA and EU fixed that up though).
---
Also, if it end up being nice - do I got the permission to alter it (if something we find can be better), or add it into our server? I ask it since I do not like to use content without permission.
First of all, excuse me for the delay, I totally forgot about this thread! I felt like the part where it showed the emblem was way too blank, because if you look at the old UI, it's way more detailed than what I could've achieve:

so that's why I tried the whole Kerning banner thing, too bad it doesn't work I guess. Yeah you're right about the 'Guild' window, but the thing is, if it's not gonna be there, it'll be a bit too blank... that's why I also created v4, where it only showed it once. Though I'd be more than happy to work with you together to create a better version of this idea and implant it in your server, you can contact me via PM.

So I listened to your feedback and created version 5:

(I photoshoped current design into the previous screenshot because my test server is down)

A few notes:

1. Ignore the text that is written in the pink board, something appropriate will be written there if the design itself is decent enough).
2. Removed 'guild' from the 2nd window.
3. The borderline of the guild and icon are now part of the window itself.
4. Buttons are in process.

Omg, the editing made my comment duplicate itself 3 times. Sorry about that!

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Made a few adjustments, would love to get feedback!

Back