Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ How to add chair from high version to low version server?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello friends, i got a problem i need to add a chair from v144 maple story to v62 maple story how am i going to do that? Please explain like ur explaining to a potato :D Thank you so much!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Also, newer chairs that move the player will not be moved in lower versions. You'll need to change the chair into a mount? In order for the player to move with the chair

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Also, newer chairs that move the player will not be moved in lower versions. You'll need to change the chair into a mount? In order for the player to move with the chair

From what I witnessed you can only use those kinds of chairs in v88+ anything below that will not work. I believe its not coded in since I was never able to get them to work in v83.

Upvote 0
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
From what I witnessed you can only use those kinds of chairs in v88+ anything below that will not work. I believe its not coded in since I was never able to get them to work in v83.

He's right: you handle them like mounts and make it so they cant move.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
He's right: you handle them like mounts and make it so they cant move.

Well its not the fact that they make it so you don't move. You can add the chair perfectly fine but if the mount doesn't work it doesn't put you on the foothold that you sit on. The mount aspect is there just to put you in the specific spot you need to be for the chair.

Upvote 0
Back