Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ Adding Future maps (Future Henesys, Future Perion) to v62

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, im trying to add Gate to the Future maps to v62 and I seem to be having issues with Future Henesys. I get the following error:

Lowbobs - Adding Future maps (Future Henesys, Future Perion) to v62 - RaGEZONE Forums

Seemingly randomly. I have never actually experienced this error with WZ editing before. It takes between 2 and 30 seconds to DC me so I figured it would be something like a object animation or background animation. I've checked through every single background node in map.wz that the map uses and every single object node and nothing seems out of place.

I spawned all the NPCs in the map into the GM map so see if it was them causing the issue, but I was able to stay in the map for more than 5 minutes.

I also checked the tooltips for the map and found nothing for that specific map.

For those interested, the map name is "Henesys Ruins" and the map ID is "271010000". You can find the map in v137 GMS. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I actually added those into my private server. Make sure that all the required items are in your WZ/Wzfiles. Minimap, worldmap, NPCs, Mobs, Map Effects (If there are any, I forget)

However it seems like a timed issue correct? Maybe if you look into the actual map, on mapeditor or HaCreator, you might see something like tooltips(example) and that is what you need to fix. EVERYTHING must be included in the map for it to work, or you can remove it. Maybe it is trying to spawn a boss. Check all fields for those maps.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses guys. It turns out it was the NPC speaking that caused the DC. The "speak" node in String.wz for the NPC's in the map were under the "Say" node rather than "Info". After I had relocated these, the map no longer DCs me! :)

Upvote 0
Back