Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ I can't equip my new weapons?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Untitled - I can't equip my new weapons? - RaGEZONE Forums
As you can see I have no clue why this is happening as it does not affect the non weapons etc, And yes I ran Dump-Items.bat. It loaded fine, looking for some help on how this happened or a way to fix it I would much appreciate it. and in case you are wondering this is a v117.2 and I used the most recent GMS wz so 140-141 not exactly sure what version they are on.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Naw, it is a for all weapon item and I fixed my issue so it's all good thanks for the input though :)
if anyone is having this issue it is the character.wz that is the cause of it. Apparently the id didn't import properly in case anyone else is having that issue.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Naw, it is a for all weapon item and I fixed my issue so it's all good thanks for the input though :)
if anyone is having this issue it is the character.wz that is the cause of it. Apparently the id didn't import properly in case anyone else is having that issue.

I'm having this issue, and what do you mean by didn't import properly?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Anybody have any idea of what he mean by didn't import properly? I have already imported the whole of Weapon from Character.wz, but I am still not able to wear "For all weapon" cash weapon. But I am able to equip those cash weapon that have requirements (Example: Can only be equiped with bow).

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anybody have any idea of what he mean by didn't import properly? I have already imported the whole of Weapon from Character.wz, but I am still not able to wear "For all weapon" cash weapon. But I am able to equip those cash weapon that have requirements (Example: Can only be equiped with bow).

Well, he said they didn't import correctly so if that's the issue then just don't be lazy and manually add and not just dump and import. Should 100% fix your issue if not then this means what he had said was false.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, he said they didn't import correctly so if that's the issue then just don't be lazy and manually add and not just dump and import. Should 100% fix your issue if not then this means what he had said was false.

Mr. Master wz editor pls teach me your ways!

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Okay, I removed nodes from 21 ~ 24 and 54 ~ 57, then I can wear the weapon. Is there a way where I can add in the job, so I don't have to remove those nodes from all the "All weapon" cash weapon?

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hello, could u explain it abit more? ._. ive done importing all the wz to folder and also string already still cant equip them.

Not much to explain really. All equips have a 3-digit prefix that determines the body part. For equips, their prefix determines the WeaponType of the item. Newer equips and weapons are for new classes entirely and won't work in a lower version because the client doesn't have them implemented and supported. As a workaround, you would have to change the item's type into something else; for example, changing a Cannon into a Gun for Pirates.

Upvote 0
Back