Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ Error when trying to add v191 mobs into v176

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
whenever i try to add any mob node after the node 8820112 (anything before that node is all fine though)i get the following error:

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Non-negative number is needed.Parametername: value at System.IO.FileStream.set_Position(Int64 value) at MapleLib.WzLib.WzImageProperty.ParsePropertyList(UInt32 offset, WzBinaryReader reader, WzObject parent, WzImage parentImg) at MapleLib.WzLib.WzImageProperty.ExtractMore(WzBinaryReader reader, UInt32 offset, Int32 eob, String name, String iname, WzObject parent, WzImage imgParent) at MapleLib.WzLib.WzImageProperty.ParseExtendedProp(WzBinaryReader reader, UInt32 offset, Int32 endOfBlock, String name, WzObject parent, WzImage imgParent) at MapleLib.WzLib.WzImageProperty.ParsePropertyList(UInt32 offset, WzBinaryReader reader, WzObject parent, WzImage parentImg) at MapleLib.WzLib.WzImageProperty.ExtractMore(WzBinaryReader reader, UInt32 offset, Int32 eob, String name, String iname, WzObject parent, WzImage imgParent) at MapleLib.WzLib.WzImageProperty.ParseExtendedProp(WzBinaryReader reader, UInt32 offset, Int32 endOfBlock, String name, WzObject parent, WzImage imgParent) at MapleLib.WzLib.WzImageProperty.ParsePropertyList(UInt32 offset, WzBinaryReader reader, WzObject parent, WzImage parentImg) at MapleLib.WzLib.WzImage.ParseImage() at HaRepackerLib.Controls.HaRepackerMainPanel.DataTree_DoubleClick(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnDoubleClick(EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.TreeView.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

I tried searching around some websites to see if someone has this error aswell, but havent found anything.
I'm using the latest hasuite from http://forum.ragezone.com/f702/release-hasuite-hacreator-2-1-a-1068988/
and the maplelib from :

I hope anyone can help me resolve this problem ^-^

quick edit:
The nodes i tried to add in were the lucid boss and related mobs and the new omega sector mobs. someone said they had a new wireframe that is used in some of the skills/items since kinesis patch. If this is true, is there any way i can add/script this wireframe into harepacker/maplelib?

Last edited:
Back