Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ Extremely irritating problem with Quote/Label rings and medals.

UNTIL THEN!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've had this problem with importing medals/chat/label things from a higher version, this case being v190 to v83, but even back then, I'd always have this annoying as hell problem:

Here an example of a broken medal, as you can see, one of the nodes calls for it to be displayed like that, however, it shifts out of place. This occurs with a lot of medals, but not all of them:
Halcyon - Extremely irritating problem with Quote/Label rings and medals. - RaGEZONE Forums

Here is an example of a non-broken medal, which is so much more complex, yet, is it not broken!
Halcyon - Extremely irritating problem with Quote/Label rings and medals. - RaGEZONE Forums

What the hell is going on? Does anyone have a clue?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm having the same exact problem.. I wonder if you can manually shift that chunk of the medal down into place by changing the y coordinate if it has one?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Search for the Medal tag value in Character.wz/Accessory. For example, if we consider the Henesys Donor medal:

Once you have that value, search in UI.wz/NameTag.img/medal/<medalTag value you found before>. In our example, it's 10:

Left side is the w canvas, right side is e, middle is c. By editing their origin vector, you should be able to move the image position.

Upvote 0
Back