Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ HaRepacker Resurrected

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
How do I fix this?

zNSylKZ - HaRepacker Resurrected - RaGEZONE Forums

HaRepacker Resurrected Version 2.7 ---> Version 2.8

I've been able to mess with the origin of the 'Add new tab' button and fix it, maybe I'm just good with messing with the origins of stuff. But I can't seem to find out how to make the text box visible on version 2.8.

"Why not use 2.7?"
I do for the most part, but recently I've been adding gifs as chairs and it's really fun. Adding a gif comes out miscolored, but I have no problem replacing every png with the original.

"Why not use 2.9?"
I'm sure I've said it 89 times, the pngs are blurry and adding any gif gives me an error and crashes.

"Why use 2.8?"
The "animate" button and the theme color setting is just too amazing to not use. It helps with modifying gifs and other "custom" or modified effects. It's too annoying going in-game every time I edit the delay of something.

I don't know if HRS will continue to be updated and I'm impatient, if anyone knows a fix for this please let me know :tongue:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back