Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ [Help] adding a new map .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey since my English is not my first language ill try to explain my self as good as I can .
ok I'm running V83 server and iv been trying to add http://forum.ragezone.com/f702/release-coke-town-873401/.
coke town to my server everything was run just fine until I noticed some maps are dc the players after I checked the files I noticed that the map obj acc6 sizing 5MB and V83 clean 18MB +
so I tried only to move the cokeTown sub to the v83 Map clean file but I cant even with copy past it doesn't save it...
please I need your help how do I import only the cokeTown from acc6 to V83 one?
can you help me?! Eric please told me you the best can have your help?

Staff member
Reaction score
You disconnect by what error? I did add Coke Town before in my own server so I guess I can troubleshoot a bit.

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
acc6 from v62 is obviously smaller than acc6 from v83.. You would need to first remove the original acc6, and then XML-Import it after the original was removed to prevent duplication and other issues.

Personally I'd suggest just ripping JMS/KMS directly by checking for new nodes in WzRepacker and downloading KMS.

Since v83 is indeed probably 18mb clean, here is my old v83 with cokeTown (acc6) at 23mb. Just XML->Import this into Map.wz/Obj.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i get dced after warping to coketown
i added everything to my source and replaced acc6 in source and wz

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
error code 214....

help
plz :(

BangPower - [Help] adding  a new map . - RaGEZONE Forums

i get this now after i added npc map obj and everything
:(

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
portal map strings can u help me out i never seen that :O

can u show me plz i cant figure this out dont wanna break the source

Upvote 0
Staff member
Reaction score
Tell me at least first which map ID is breaking for you, you really are lacking information to help in the slightest

Upvote 0
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, so like I told you and based on what you said you don't have the portal tooltip added yet.

Go to string.wz > Tooltiphelp > MapObject

Extract Coketown's ID there (219000000) and put it in your own

The string is "Department Store"

Upvote 0
Back