Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ Help in the version

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I wanted to know how I can change the user interface in the top where v83 says those numbers how can I change it? :$:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What do you mean? v0.83 in the LoginScreen?

Quieres cambiar el v0.83 del la venta de Login????
Podias consultarme por discord :)

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You edit the 'v.0.83' string using STREDIT. You need use the regular STREDIT for v0.83.
But as you can change the one that says in the part above I show you an image.

K51ibkW - Help in the version - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes. You edit it using STREDIT like I told you.
Kimberly, help, please?

I try using "v.0.83*", "*v.0.83", "*v.0.83*", "v0.83*", "*v0.83", "*v0.83*" but i get the same error:

92UaE22 - Help in the version - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You won't find it like that: that string was made to allow for version number changes.

This is what you're looking for:
EasyCode - Help in the version - RaGEZONE Forums

As a tip, if you don't know your string ID, your best bet, to find it, is to search for the parts that you're sure will always be constant; generally, anything but numbers, like, in our case, "Ver." .
So, you could search for content like '%Ver.%' in the Filtering option, and it would show up.

As for how to edit it, you can simply change that text to Ver. 1.23 (ofcourse the numbers would depend on which version you want), thus ignoring the %d format.
You could also directly edit the values passed in client (given that format, I'd assume there's a "push 53", "push 0" right before the string building), but that's if you feel confident in editing the client itself.

Fun fact: that string gets printed over itself again and again every time you logout from the game, back to the login screen. Gotta love Nexon.

Upvote 0
Back