Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ [Help] New xml img imported from new Maplestory

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am new to wz editing and I am currently facing an issue. I've successfully imported a new NX weapon (01702565) from the latest maplestory character.wz into my v83 wz. I am able to spawn the item and equip it. However, when the character is standing, the weapon is invisible. Only when I do other actions, the weapon appear. I am not sure what is causing this issue. Some help is appreciated.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
try replacing a current weapon you won't use, like Long Sword(1302007) in your v83 character.wz with the Death's Scythe contents. in other words, don't create a new item in v83 character.wz -- just reskin item 1302007. do this by selecting all of the contents from 1702565, and replace what's inside 1302007. if you want to rename it to Death's Scythe, you can modify 1302007 in string.wz

where did you get access to the latest MapleStory character.wz? and what do you use to edit wz files? HaRepacker doesn't work on the newest MapleStory wz files for me

Upvote 0
Back