Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ Import Error

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, so I've been getting this error for about 2 days now and I sort of found a fix? It was a thread that said delete your cache in appdata > temp but I don't see a cache all I see is a bunch of files that I feel like if I delete them I'm going to duck something up.

xTsuyoshix - Import Error - RaGEZONE Forums

Error.

xTsuyoshix - Import Error - RaGEZONE Forums
Screen shot of the (cache folder?)

If there is another way to fix this, I'm all ears. Thank you in advance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello friend. I just had the same error recently and deleted the stuff in my temp folder. You can safely delete stuff in your temp folder and yes it did work and fix the error for me.

heads up: Don't delete the folder itself but mark the stuff inside you wan't to remove.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello friend. I just had the same error recently and deleted the stuff in my temp folder. You can safely delete stuff in your temp folder and yes it did work and fix the error for me.

heads up: Don't delete the folder itself but mark the stuff inside you wan't to remove.

Thank you!

Upvote 0
Back