• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

WZ I've added new item to v83 from 180. but i canot @item it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, im quite new here,
I added some cap,longcoat and weapons from v180 to v83.
already done using the ultimate xml.
I couldnt @item them, but i can add it on mysql and it worked,
hope you guys could tell me what is the problem with it..

and also i couldnt recharge newly added throwing star .

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi!
i couldnt recharge newly added throwing star .

About this issue, you might wanna look into MapleShop: there should be the set of items that can be recharged via NPC.
You probably need to add your new star ID to that.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi!

About this issue, you might wanna look into MapleShop: there should be the set of items that can be recharged via NPC.
You probably need to add your new star ID to that.

Hello! umm i did place " rechargeableItems.add(2070019) " on mapleshop.java, and it crashed me when i click on npc

Upvote 0
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Hello, im quite new here,
I added some cap,longcoat and weapons from v180 to v83.
already done using the ultimate xml.
I couldnt @item them, but i can add it on mysql and it worked,
hope you guys could tell me what is the problem with it..

and also i couldnt recharge newly added throwing star .

If you can purchase the item then you should be able to get it through !item / @item, however, if you can't, you won't be able to as you're missing some part or some xml that is required for that item. Or, you have to remove / change nodes that make the item invalid / crash.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you can purchase the item then you should be able to get it through !item / @item, however, if you can't, you won't be able to as you're missing some part or some xml that is required for that item. Or, you have to remove / change nodes that make the item invalid / crash.

well all the equipment should be fine now, thanks and however i tried to import new throwing star from v180 but the problem they still cant recharge, i already add the ids in mapleshop.java, do u know where did i do wrong ?

Upvote 0
Back