Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ I've added new item to v83 from 180. but i canot @item it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, im quite new here,
I added some cap,longcoat and weapons from v180 to v83.
already done using the ultimate xml.
I couldnt @item them, but i can add it on mysql and it worked,
hope you guys could tell me what is the problem with it..

and also i couldnt recharge newly added throwing star .

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi!
i couldnt recharge newly added throwing star .

About this issue, you might wanna look into MapleShop: there should be the set of items that can be recharged via NPC.
You probably need to add your new star ID to that.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi!

About this issue, you might wanna look into MapleShop: there should be the set of items that can be recharged via NPC.
You probably need to add your new star ID to that.

Hello! umm i did place " rechargeableItems.add(2070019) " on mapleshop.java, and it crashed me when i click on npc

Upvote 0
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Hello, im quite new here,
I added some cap,longcoat and weapons from v180 to v83.
already done using the ultimate xml.
I couldnt @item them, but i can add it on mysql and it worked,
hope you guys could tell me what is the problem with it..

and also i couldnt recharge newly added throwing star .

If you can purchase the item then you should be able to get it through !item / @item, however, if you can't, you won't be able to as you're missing some part or some xml that is required for that item. Or, you have to remove / change nodes that make the item invalid / crash.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you can purchase the item then you should be able to get it through !item / @item, however, if you can't, you won't be able to as you're missing some part or some xml that is required for that item. Or, you have to remove / change nodes that make the item invalid / crash.

well all the equipment should be fine now, thanks and however i tried to import new throwing star from v180 but the problem they still cant recharge, i already add the ids in mapleshop.java, do u know where did i do wrong ?

Upvote 0
Back